X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What day and time was IH on LBC?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      Everybody loves the people who sacked them. Except for a tiny minority who have to still dig his name most think he did not do a good job with his weird selections and outbursts.He forgot the golden rule of not slagging off your paying customers. The attendances at the end of his reign were sub 10,000.
      Simply untrue

Feb 3 Barnsley - 12413
      Feb 17 BOlton - 12638
      Feb 24 Nottingham forest - 13675
      March 6 derby - 11468
      March 10 Sunderland - 14216
      April 2 Norwich - 14053
      April 10 - sw - 12521
      April 28 - Birmingham 15805

May - Ollie no longer at the wheel.

He made mistakes but some have it in for him whatever he would of done. Very few clubs that fans turn on their own whether it be SLF or Ollie. You don't however get such negativity at the ground but online why let facts get in the way. .

However those unconnected in the club who have done nothing useful whether it be sm or Barton get a free run. I remember when hughes joined, posters loved him and couldn't wait for Warnock to leave. Sparky would bring premiership management style to the loft blah blah blah ..that turned out well.

Comment

I have been vocal in the past about Ollie's reign. People saying he did very well to keep us up and quite safe. I think he could and probably should have done better if he'd have used the players properly and not had such erratic team selections and formations but...... Having read the Talksport interview i do feel sorry for him. It's obvious from the interview TF had been speaking to SM for a while (since December by all accounts) and it obviously wasn't just one conversation. I think Ollie has every right to feel ####ed off. Our results weren't anywhere near as bad as this cr@p run we've been on lately even if some of the decisions by Ollie were odd.
        It all obviously affected him as it would anyone else in that position. You could see by his interviews and his face that something was wrong. This could be what it was. He has a right to be angry. I was angry reading it.
        Also what he says about Les. The board going above Les's head either because Les wasn't doing a good job or because they think they know best. One thing is sure, TF and the board keep making bad decisions regardless what they are. If Les keeps trying to do things and TF keeps butting in against the popular opinion by the football people at the club then I'm surprised Les hasn't walked. Can't be a nice atmosphere within the club over the last few years. I also think there must've been some kind of bust up between the hierarchy and senior staff over the summer which lead to TF and Ruben taking a back seat and letting Amit lead the club once more. I personally think the quicker TF and Ruben sell up to Amit/Mittals the better so they can try and move this club forward. I have gained a lot of respect back for Ollie coming out and saying what he did and it has turned full circle on TF's back and made him look a ####.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post

Simply untrue

Feb 3 Barnsley - 12413
          Feb 17 BOlton - 12638
          March 6 derby - 11468
          April 2 Norwich - 14053
          April 10 - sw - 12521

He made mistakes but some have it in for him whatever he would of done. Very few clubs that fans turn on their own whether it be SLF or Ollie. You don't however get such negativity at the ground but online why let facts get in the way. .

However those unconnected in the club who have done nothing useful whether it be sm or Barton get a free run. I remember when hughes joined, posters loved him and couldn't wait for Warnock to leave. Sparky would bring premiership management style to the loft blah blah blah ..that turned out well.
          Were you there? Because to me there definitely wasn't that many. It should have been obvious. Included season ticket holders that weren't there plus mascots,stewards, tea lady, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            I have been vocal in the past about Ollie's reign. People saying he did very well to keep us up and quite safe. I think he could and probably should have done better if he'd have used the players properly and not had such erratic team selections and formations but...... Having read the Talksport interview i do feel sorry for him. It's obvious from the interview TF had been speaking to SM for a while (since December by all accounts) and it obviously wasn't just one conversation. I think Ollie has every right to feel ####ed off. Our results weren't anywhere near as bad as this cr@p run we've been on lately even if some of the decisions by Ollie were odd.
            It all obviously affected him as it would anyone else in that position. You could see by his interviews and his face that something was wrong. This could be what it was. He has a right to be angry. I was angry reading it.
            Also what he says about Les. The board going above Les's head either because Les wasn't doing a good job or because they think they know best. One thing is sure, TF and the board keep making bad decisions regardless what they are. If Les keeps trying to do things and TF keeps butting in against the popular opinion by the football people at the club then I'm surprised Les hasn't walked. Can't be a nice atmosphere within the club over the last few years. I also think there must've been some kind of bust up between the hierarchy and senior staff over the summer which lead to TF and Ruben taking a back seat and letting Amit lead the club once more. I personally think the quicker TF and Ruben sell up to Amit/Mittals the better so they can try and move this club forward. I have gained a lot of respect back for Ollie coming out and saying what he did and it has turned full circle on TF's back and made him look a ####.
            Great post jeff
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Simply untrue

Feb 3 Barnsley - 12413
              Feb 17 BOlton - 12638
              March 6 derby - 11468
              April 2 Norwich - 14053
              April 10 - sw - 12521

Another great post
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Were you there? Because to me there definitely wasn't that many. It should have been obvious. Included season ticket holders that weren't there plus mascots,stewards, tea lady, etc.
                Yes for most games as I'm a ST holder but I weren't counting the attendees .These are statistics ...is the hatred of Ollie so much that the conspiracy theory spreads to the fact that even a geezer in a cap is somehow manipulating the attendance figures at LR .
                If people want to bash Ollie that he led to attendance figures to drop then fine but at least have some evidential basis for such an assertion.
                Difference saying "the attendees at the end of his reign were sub 10000" which implies this is a fact to "because to me there definitely wasn't" which is simply your opinion not fact .

Comment

This. There were nowhere near those numbers actually at any of those games....

Comment

Yes for most games as I'm a ST holder but I weren't counting the attendees .These are statistics ...is the hatred of Ollie so much that the conspiracy theory spreads to the fact that even a geezer in a cap is somehow manipulating the attendance figures at LR .
                    If people want to bash Ollie that he led to attendance figures to drop then fine but at least have some evidential basis for such an assertion.
                    Difference saying "the attendees at the end of his reign were sub 10000" which implies this is a fact to "because to me there definitely wasn't" which is simply your opinion not fact .
                    i read somewhere that ST holders are counted in the attendance even if they don't turn up. makes sense too as some figures for midweek games are 12000 or so but the stadium only looks half full at best

Comment

Working...
                    X