Holloway right or wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway right or wrong

Was Ollie right to give his views on LBC ?imo he's done the honourable thing every manager sacked has a pay off clause to keep their mouths shut ! And he's still being paid by the club or is he now he's Broken that clause ?I therefore I believe every word he said I have always been critical of Les now he has my sympathy clearly working with his hands tied , this club will have no clear plan of how to progress how while we have this star struck by big names man ( Fernandes ) still hanging over the club interfering with running of the clubs footballing aspects , I know there are people here that will not give Holloway any credence what so ever but it's hard to disagree he has opened a can of worms as to where the problems lie

He's got a big gob.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      He's got a big gob.
      So your view he stay schume and let Fernandes drag the club down down and deeper down

Comment

Didn't say that just that Holloway has a big gob. Like when he dug out supporters for leaving early.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Didn't say that just that Holloway has a big gob. Like when he dug out supporters for leaving early.
          So he upset a few poor souls feeling ! on this occasion thank god hes got a big gob then

Comment

he can say what he likes, it doesn't change the fact that he's not our manager anymore

Comment

he left the impression he'd done and was doing a great job, I beg to differ
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                he left the impression he'd done and was doing a great job, I beg to differ
                Well it's hard to say that changing managers made any difference whether it was the incoming managers fault or not is it ??

Comment

Everybody loves the people who sacked them. Except for a tiny minority who have to still dig his name most think he did not do a good job with his weird selections and outbursts.He forgot the golden rule of not slagging off your paying customers. The attendances at the end of his reign were sub 10,000.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Everybody loves the people who sacked them. Except for a tiny minority who have to still dig his name most think he did not do a good job with his weird selections and outbursts.He forgot the golden rule of not slagging off your paying customers. The attendances at the end of his reign were sub 10,000.
                    But that's got nothing to do with the opening post has it

Comment

I like Holloway but I get the impression he'll take the credit if we do well 10 years down the line from now.

Comment

He could have waited a few days with those comments.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

So your view he stay schume and let Fernandes drag the club down down and deeper down
                          Olly's interview suggest SMCs appointment was down the Amit not Fernandes.

Comment

Ollie was absolutely 100% bang on. I'm with him all the way, telling it how it is, fair play to him, at least he speaks his mind not many of those types left.

Comment

LF on Talk Sports drive time show this evening.
                              Should be interesting.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X