Lee Bowyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Bowyer

Keen to talk to qpr about managerial vacancy, I assume we have approached him then .

Really??.....He won't be so keen when he finds out the working conditions.
    Be a good appt, ..............won't happen imo

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Really??.....He won't be so keen when he finds out the working conditions.
      Be a good appt, ..............won't happen imo
      Can't be worse than Charlton who's owner wants out
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

No thanks. No good managers out there

shouldnt of sacked Steve
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

would actually be pretty happy with that tbh. he's done good work at charlton under worse circumstances than what we have here, regularly plays young players with decent footba and is an up and coming manager

Comment

In the Alan Curbishely mode, remember when we tried to get him but ended up with Ray Harford !

Comment

I think Les n Lee were at West ham together

Comment

Bowyer will be like the JFH appointment. It won’t end well and with the available managers out of work this just doesn’t make any sense.

I would be massively underwhelmed if this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Bowyer will be like the JFH appointment. It won’t end well and with the available managers moout of work this just doesn’t make any sense.

I would be massively underwhelmed if this is true.
                  Be prepared to be massively underwhelmed with whoever we get. I can't see any decent manager making their way here anytime soon I'm afraid

Comment

Could get Keiron Dyer in as his assistant. Being an old boy of ours for 5 games.

Comment

Now at 3-1 2nd favourite on Sky Bet, Gareth down to 4-1, behind Timmy.

Comment

Bowyer is out of contract at the end of the season. Ainsworth, last year, signed an extension on his contract and it has a further 2 years to run at the end of the season. Timmy, although a mate of LF, is too strong a character for him and would put less on the attendances. In other words Bowyer is free.

Comment

Bowyer does tick plenty of boxes, was a class player (if not so classy off the pitch)

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            would actually be pretty happy with that tbh. he's done good work at charlton under worse circumstances than what we have here, regularly plays young players with decent footba and is an up and coming manager
                            Corbs mucker how can they be under worse circumstances than us or anybody else be in worse circumstances than us ?? With the looney we've got interfering

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Corbs mucker how can they be under worse circumstances than us or anybody else be in worse circumstances than us ?? With the looney we've got interfering
                              their owner is awful and has been awful the entire time for them, google some of the stuff he's done. our owner is just inept but at least he's trying and wants to make amends, charltons owner has taken them all the way down to league 1 and doesn't want to give bowyer a new contract despite him being the best manager they've had in years, his contract is up at the end of the season which is why we're after him. their owner is just asset stripping the club non stop

Comment

Working...
                              X