Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a poll for who youd want as our next manager??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    We're going to struggle whoever we appoint as long as we retain the same board. Saving a few grand per week on January loans makes no sense if you're looking down the barrel come April. Instead we actually loaned out at least one useful contender. I think that's when Smac fell out with team Les and since then we've been racing downhill.

The board was right to sack him as it became obvious that for whatever reason he wasn't getting a shift out of them, and no manager can get survive that in this day and age. Exactly the same thing happened to Ollie. That's because the club is toxic, and until changes are made above management level (like the DoF for example) we'll stay that way.

Pinks - for some reason I can't PM you. I'd resigned myself to taking a hit but the sacking means all bets are off, It would be ironic if they get a bounce off the new manager and move up the table but I can't see it.

Lololol how come youve not replied on my fao hal thread hal, and how can the bet be called off??? you lost the bet, the one you was lording on here for ages, to the point i took it on in the end even though was sure i placed it with you before our loans came in, but being the gentleman i honoured my side of the bet, the bet was a simple you thought mac was going to end up with more points than ollie did last season, simples....

As for contacting me to pay, you can message me on my soundcloud link or i can get one of the admin to pass on my email address, so no problem there.......
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I've Wanted Kenny Jackett here for 4 years or so and i won't be changing my mind now. Alas Under Colonel Kurtz Fernandes, we're more likely to get Colin Stagg as The Manager with Barry George and shamima begum as Coaches.

Sick to the high teeth of the decay which seems to permeate every strata of the club.

If we're not already, We're in Mortal danger of becoming a Mausoleum if we don't get this next appointment Right. I'd send Fermandes on a business trip To the sea of Fecundity while the selection process is in motion. I.E, As far away as possible where his Gerald Ratner pi shoof touch can do no harm.
      Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        you thought mac was going to end up with more points than ollie did last season, simples....
        I didn't sack him mate, but clearly the bet was about his season's performance this term. If he gets booted out during the season that obviously invalidates it since we have no way of reaching a final conclusion.

If you remember we were going to have a bet on Ollie's performance this season before he got the chop in May.
        And was it points or place with SMac? I seem to remember it was league position vs last season.

One other thing. If I was avoiding this issue I wouldn't be here, would I?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

I didn't sack him mate, but clearly the bet was about his season's performance this term. If he gets booted out during the season that obviously invalidates it since we have no way of reaching a final conclusion.

If you remember we were going to have a bet on Ollie's performance this season before he got the chop in May.
          And was it points or place with SMac? I seem to remember it was league position vs last season.

One other thing. If I was avoiding this issue I wouldn't be here, would I?
          Hal ive posted to you in the free zone as this has nothing to do with this poll thread! You know aswell as me youve lost this bet, we made no other rules so you cannot go making rules up after - simples, just do the honourable thing.

Id prefer it to go to a good cause like cancer research hal.
          Last edited by Pinkie; 03-04-2019, 03:45 PM.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            Danny Cowley for me . Consistently done well at all his clubs. His lincoin team play good football . Will be getting them another promotion this season. Probably as champions. Can work with a tight budget . And affordable. Only 40 and I’m sure he’d like the opportunity to talk to us. But our board are clueless so probably don’t know who he is. If anyone else ain’t sure over him have a look at his career so far and see how well he’s done to date. About time we poached a manager who is doing a good job . Rather then the usual ####.e out of work living on past glories who’s cheap for the board .
            Thank god your not the owner then proper spack lmao

Comment

Whatever happened to Pinkie? Is he now banging one out every time Grimsby play?

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Thank god your not the owner then proper spack lmao
                Seems I have a stalker in outsider haha. I must have really got to u. Stand by that post anyway. Very good manager. Kept Huddersfield up. And got sacked for it. Media was going mad over it. Got a good manager now in Warburton so happy as we r.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

Seems I have a stalker in outsider haha. I must have really got to u. Stand by that post anyway. Very good manager. Kept Huddersfield up. And got sacked for it. Media was going mad over it. Got a good manager now in Warburton so happy as we r.
                  The loons going through all your old posts, geezas not right. Rent free as outsider would say

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

The loons going through all your old posts, geezas not right. Rent free as outsider would say
                    that thread when he had a total bit.ch fit when we all got to him. I was pis.s.ing myself , can’t be asked to trawl through the clowns posts though. Bloke joins a forum and calls himself the insider with zero success rate despite the years of searching social media. Absolute laughing stock of a poster

Comment

Who votes Tim Sherwood? I mean seriously! Tim Sherwood as your number 1 pick in that list. I know its bank holiday weekend and you may of started drinking early. But come on. Seriously?! That guy is a clown. I think i rather Mark Hughes back over him and thats saying something!

Comment

Working...
                      X