Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a poll for who youd want as our next manager??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted r Kelly style for young fresh n foreign but not come up,unlike r kelly
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If we could get him, Aladyce

out of that list, Ainsworth
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Please not another old British dinosaur of a manager with the same British tactics that will ultimately fail and will require another sacking this time next year! Let’s get a young, exciting, foreign manager in with new ideas to take us forward...no?

And suddenly i wake wake up from my coma...why change the habit of a lifetime eh? It’ll be Dim Tim (friend of Tottenham Les) or Chris Powell (again, another pick of Spurs Les)...this you can guarantee as Uncle Bungle hasn’t got a fookin clue and will trust and believe Evil Les for yet another disastrous appointment!

If if we don’t get relegated this season, it will happen next

Comment

My vote for Ollie hasn't registered

Comment

Carlos Carverhal

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Who would you like as our next manager??!!
              Lost all credibility when you included yourself.

Comment

I voted for Darren Moore and it came up as Warburton????

Comment

Can mods put a stop on this rigged fake poll please

Comment

Just voted and it didn't register. Ollie come back!

Comment

Apologies.
                      pinkie was having a problem setting up the poll, and rather than work out what was causing the issue, I just remade the whole poll.
                      It seems to have mixed up the original names prior to me intervening with some of the names that Pinkie was having issues setting up prior to bringing the problems he was experiencing to our attention.
                      I am at work, so missed all the problems you were all experiencing.
                      If nobody has any objection, I can close this one and set up another from scratch?
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Apologies.
                        pinkie was having a problem setting up the poll, and rather than work out what was causing the issue, I just remade the whole poll.
                        It seems to have mixed up the original names prior to me intervening with some of the names that Pinkie was having issues setting up prior to bringing the problems he was experiencing to our attention.
                        I am at work, so missed all the problems you were all experiencing.
                        If nobody has any objection, I can close this one and set up another from scratch?
                        Thats ok with me, and i wasnt having probs asin me lol, for some reason it wouldnt save when editted, reckon it was cos people were posting on it maybe.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Thats ok with me, and i wasnt having probs asin me lol, for some reason it wouldnt save when editted, reckon it was cos people were posting on it maybe.
                          That would make sense and go part of the way to explain why it glitched out when I tried to fix.

Could you do me a favour and set up a new one with same options?
                          If that one doesn't glitch out, I'll close this one.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Possibly Mouhirino . What a stupid list of people who wouldn't come here or has beens.Who knows how Eustace is going to get on? Can someone be realistic or think outside the box.

Comment

Close this thread and create a new one, just make sure it's correct.

Comment

I couldn't give a T0SS because we'll still have a league one squad at best whoever they appoint will just be another Patsy to cover the incompetence the upstairs

Comment

Working...
                                X