Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ollie having his say........(and tbh cant blame him)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie having his say........(and tbh cant blame him)

https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...y-qpr-manager/
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

It's history,I don't listen to what my Mrs says just now let alone about the past.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Usual Ollie rubbish. Just another failed embittered ex manager.

Comment

What a knob.

Comment

So the myth that Sir Les wanted Olly out is BS. And this mess seems to be down to golden balls Amit.....

Comment

….And there are so many teams queuing up to offer him another Managers job,

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              ….And there are so many teams queuing up to offer him another Managers job,
              How do you know he hasnt been approached by other clubs? He's still being paid by us so is sitting pretty at the moment.

Comment

Why can't he say how he feels, now move on.

Comment

Few weeks back I saw a documentary on McClaren on Sky sports . He discussed his career and at the end said a throw away line that I didn't think meant anything. He said he knew our owners and that's why he took the job. Interesting that considering what Ollie is saying.
                  Also would have thought our owners would have learnt our lesson from Sparky offering the world when NW was still in post.
                  Ollie made mistakes but he did bring stability back. The terraces hadn't turned on him and the club have to accept that the financial restrictions managers are working under are self imposed due to reckless spending.
                  Also don't get the issue with anti Ollie and SLF comments on this board. Both tried their best after picking up the pieces.
                  However some worship Barton who gave us nothing back after picking up £80p/w apart from having a go at us when in France and nearly getting beaten up by Kompany.. Also SM was given an easy ride by many compared to Ollie. At least Ollie came out the tunnel at half time.

Comment

Working...
                  X