Bring back Olly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Olly

I think we can all now agree that his sacking was bang out of order.

It was bang out of order. It was a particularly poor decision when we went on to replace him with a manager than has such poor track record during recent years. I could never believe why some supporters saw McClaren as an upgrade on Holloway. That was weird and has been well proven by now. 1 win in 15 matches is a poor as it gets.

But I am afraid we should not go back to Holloway. Holloway is far from the worst we can get, but there are probably better options out there. I never thought Wagner would fit our budget, but if we one way or another can tempt him it would be a sterling signing.

A well proven Championship manager is the safest choice. A hungry 1st or 2nd division manager with a track record of running a club with success on a shoestring budget is a decent alternative. However, a one season wonderboy (Hasselbaink) isn't enough. We would have to look for someone with good performance over some years, and Ainsworth fits that bill.

Comment

Ainsworth would be another duff ex player appointment, time to open our eyes and look further afield, maybe a foreign younger manager, who knows, Wagner would be an interesting choice, maybe a gamble, however it time to change our boring outlook from failed managers to something a bit more exciting.

Comment

I would be quite happy to see Olly return, but would he come back given how he was shown the door last time round?

Comment

Can only think that anyone who wants Ollie back does not actually go to the games, his team selections were random, 2 6 on the bounce defeats and shocking football,some fans baffle me with their love in for him.

Comment

Ollie is definitely not the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              I think we can all now agree that his sacking was bang out of order.
              Erm, I think most of us agree it wasn’t.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

It was his appointment that was bang out of order.

Comment

Sour grapes brother sheep alot are feeling knowing king ollies king of the throne out of him and the "by far superior coach/manager supermac
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Someone been drinking the sheep dip
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

comparing turds again Pinks?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        comparing turds again Pinks?

youi ought to get into djing furtive old bean, that old stuck record youve been spinning

Comment

Please god I would prefer Sherwood over Olly coming back. Olly has his time but last season was sadly more painful than this one.

Comment

I think itd be daft of him to come back, but considering we`re still paying him & he would get back to where he left off utilising the youngsters again, id personally have him over any of these lists.

Comment

No Way, no chance inept all round last time

Comment

Working...
                              X