New Manager will be Tim Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    If we could get Allardyce he should be the one, he'd need to be backed though.
    Oh and probably made legless drunk to get him to sign
    Christ no,how these same blokes keep getting short job after job is a crime,
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would want a manager who would make us play like we did in October.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Although i wonder how many of these would actually want it
        Exactly, who the #### would want to come to us? I hope I'm wrong but I think we're in big trouble. We need at lest 6 points from the next six games. Millwall and Blackburn are our must win games as they're the one we we're most likely to win, but as our recent form shows there are no easy games for us anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Exactly, who the #### would want to come to us? I hope I'm wrong but I think we're in big trouble. We need at lest 6 points from the next six games. Millwall and Blackburn are our must win games as they're the one we we're most likely to win, but as our recent form shows there are no easy games for us anymore.
          Agree Joe, we are poison. The last 2 home games were supposed to be our 6 pts needed to take us to safety.
          Only QPR can do seasons like this

Comment

Originally posted by Asm1985 View Post
            First post for a few years, as have been in Spain.

McLaren had to go. This sequence of results is an absolute travesty. He should never have been appointed. For me, it seems completely like a Fernandes appointment. I am hoping with Amit now being more in the mix with the decision making at the club a sensible appointment is made.

I now live in Nottingham and go to Forest regularly as a friend has a season ticket spare. Many of the fans couldn't believe Warburton was sacked as they played fantastic football. He is someone who needs time though and needs to be supported by the board. They refused him the opportunity at Forest to sign John McGinn, who is arguably one of the best players in the league for Villa now.

Sherwood makes it all too matey for my liking. McLaren was brought in as he knew Fernandes and they were still in contact since he left as coach under Redkanapp. Holloway as he knew the club and Les. We need someone who will ruffle a few feathers. Our only success over recent years is with Warnock and we all know what he is about. Even under Redkanapp, Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond took training and they are cut from the same cloth.

The board have made poor decision after poor decision. Our form is dire, if we do go down, which is highly likely as we are bereft of confidence and teams below are picking up points, we have a core of very good young players for that level. McLaren and the board are accountable for all of this. We need to be rebuilt from the ground up. Forget Linford Christie and Warren Farm, give us a team that works it socks off and tries to play football over the rubbish we have seen for the past few years. Time to prioritise and make an appointment to get us there. I saw Swansea play Forest on the weekend. They played Forest off the park. They're only three points ahead of us. The gulf in quality is immense.

Most managers wouldn't touch us in our current predicament with a barge pole. We will be paying two lots of compensation. If Sherwood comes in he won't be cheap, no track record, he will be gone in a year too.

Time for the board to get this right. Eustace in charge isn't a good start either. Ramsey until the end of the season as he will play the youngsters who have something to prove.
            The youngsters who have something to prove are all playing elsewhere

Comment

I think the chemistry between SLF, Ramsey and Timmy will be fantastic for us.

Comment

What the so called DOF's best mate surely not But I fu(king hope not

Comment

theres talk on news sites that we might wait until the end of the season (theres also talk that we want a new manager immediatly too lol). its got me wondering though, if we did allow eustace to manage the club until the end of the season what would it take for him to get the job? i'm not saying for a second that he should get the job or even that he's in the running for it but as we've seen so often lately caretakers are being given the managers role more and more often.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    theres talk on news sites that we might wait until the end of the season (theres also talk that we want a new manager immediatly too lol). its got me wondering though, if we did allow eustace to manage the club until the end of the season what would it take for him to get the job? i'm not saying for a second that he should get the job or even that he's in the running for it but as we've seen so often lately caretakers are being given the managers role more and more often.
                    He has an unbeaten record so far so must be in with a chance

Comment

what has Sherwood actually done. I'd knock off going if that bloke got the job
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        what has Sherwood actually done. I'd knock off going if that bloke got the job
                        Me too (& I suspect many others!)
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                        X