New Manager will be Tim Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

for once i agree with you bakes, hes not done anything managerial wise to even be considered

Comment

Rowetts sides play boring football, and id take ollie back on same thing bout bringing our youngsters on, could do with one whos great with playing youngsters and attacking minded
      Cant have your love child back again tho mate. Pure madness from start to finish. Get either a steady hand in charge (Big Sam) or someone in with a point to prove (Rowett, Warburton) or potential (#### know.... Di Canio MkII)

Comment

Originally posted by QCR View Post
        Looking forward to the new strip of hooped gilets. Difficult to imagine, but he feels like a poor man's Ian Holloway.
        Ian Holloway is already bottom of the pile but I agree Tim is there with him

Comment

Every time there is a vacancy the same old list of out of work managers gets thrown up. Chuck in an ex player is the norm as well. Just look at them. Pearson sacked by Belgium 2nd Div side. Ainsworth 2pts of bottom three in Div 1.
          Rowett sacked twice deserted twice. Warburton struck lucky with Brentford and Sherwood a failure wherever he has been except in his own mind. We really need an appointment to get the fans back onside.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Every time there is a vacancy the same old list of out of work managers gets thrown up. Chuck in an ex player is the norm as well. Just look at them. Pearson sacked by Belgium 2nd Div side. Ainsworth 2pts of bottom three in Div 1.
            Rowett sacked twice deserted twice. Warburton struck lucky with Brentford and Sherwood a failure wherever he has been except in his own mind. We really need an appointment to get the fans back onside.
            We need an appointment to get results. The problem with our board is they are always trying to appease the fans. It simply does-not-work

Comment

Steve Clarke would be my choice done a good job at Kilmarnock wants to come back South, if Tim Sherwood is appointed probably take up supporting Twidley winks, I wouldn't put it past these owners and LF just do not have a clue.

Comment

If Sherwood gets the job I reckon he could be as popular as small pox

Comment

I would like to say that the club would not be stupid enough to appoint terrible Timmy or Chris bloody Powell but neither would surprise me

Comment

Rowetts sides play boring football, and id take ollie back on same thing bout bringing our youngsters on, could do with one whos great with playing youngsters and attacking minded
                    Its alright playing youngsters if they are good enough. Not sure too many of ours are as Oteh at Walsall seems to indicate.

Comment

He hasn’t managed a football club since 2015. Can’t we find anyone who has actually been doing that type of work recently

Comment

Warburton for me. Good with kids

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Warburton for me. Good with kids
                          Agree. Warburton for me. He should have got the job instead of Ramsey do not sure Les will correct that mistake

but Tim Sherwood, just NO! Please no. That useless, thick arrogant plonker I don’t want anywhere near our club

Comment

Norths avatar sums up how I feel about Timmy.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

Agree. Warburton for me. He should have got the job instead of Ramsey do not sure Les will correct that mistake

but Tim Sherwood, just NO! Please no. That useless, thick arrogant plonker I don’t want anywhere near our club
                              this.

Comment

Available managers.....Redcrap...Hughes...Holloway....but... .Warnock if he gets the chop when Cardiff are relegated.

Comment

Working...
                                X