Comment

and John Eustace is?
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Shame and think would have been better off doing what they did with Ollie last season than sack him now.

However was always risky appointment given his mixed record and reputation as great coach, not so great manager.

I do think the squad is poor but one win in 15 no more acceptable than the numerous losing runs under Ollie. No idea who we will replace him with. Maybe time to look abroad?
        Yeah thats right furtive lol, ollie did much better thanks, take yer goggles off son was as big mistake to out him and im not on my own thinking it
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          and John Eustace is?
          Steve's assistant.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Now we could do with bringing chair smyth and oteh back for some games beforethe end of the season, after we`ve picked up a few points.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The following is doing the rounds over on Twitter.

:BREAKING News
              Few rumours going about that @tonyfernandes faces a vote of no confidence tomorrow morning amongst QPR fans with regard to his future at LR..
              He previously promised to leave if he lost the majority..
              More to follow.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                The following is doing the rounds over on Twitter.

:BREAKING News
                Few rumours going about that @tonyfernandes faces a vote of no confidence tomorrow morning amongst QPR fans with regard to his future at LR..
                He previously promised to leave if he lost the majority..
                More to follow.
                The fans of had no confidence in TF for years so why it taking the board so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Yeah thats right furtive lol, ollie did much better thanks, take yer goggles off son was as big mistake to out him and im not on my own thinking it
                  Ollie was shocking appointment and dire manager. SM not worked out ether. Choosing between them like comparing turds.

By the way, and nobody has ever answered this, if Ollie is any good why has nobody given him a manager's job this season? Not as if he hasn't touted his availability. That suggests to me that within the football industry nobody will touch him. I do though admire your love and devotion to the great man!

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this. In my view the squad is clearly limited, and when we played well with McClaren we were very good, we just couldn't keep up the form. I can't imagine anyone else getting more out of this team. Another wasted season and I fear relegation could be on the horizon either this season or next unless there's significant change in direction.

Comment

Whoever we bring in, will it make any difference?

I'm not a SMac fan, but we have played really well sometimes recently (including outplaying Watford) and not got results. And then on Saturday, we were woeful. But is that just the manager's fault? I know you can say the line up should have been different, but no 2 fans would ever pick the same team.

I suspect that the reality lies within that quote from the great linguist Harry Redknapp - "It's f*&%ing players that get you the sack". So either they aren't good enough (us, Fulham, Huddersfield), or they are good enough, they just can't be arsed and fancy employing player over manager power (Chelsea, Man United).

And think of all the managers, successful or otherwise, lauded as the next messiah, e.g. Dyche, Howe, Ranieri, Pochettino, Moyes, Wenger, they can all go from hero to zero and back again, not because they are necessarily doing anything different, but because the team stops winning games.

I actually have no clue as to who we should even try and get, even if we could afford them/they'd be willing to come.

Comment

Go and get David Wagner.

Comment

Im no fan of McClaren but QPR could Replace him With the immaterial souls of Telê Santana and Rinus Michels, yet still be as fit for Purpose as a 2" Leather Lace up Condom for John Bindon.

Tony Fernandes is a catastrophe, yet still some Fans hold this waco davidian love for him as he rides the corpse of this club into the void. We're a Victorian freak show under him.

I've Wanted Kenny Jackett here for at least 4 years but there's more chance of me asking for a footw ank from the pi sshoof claws of Emily Thornberry, while she recites 'Das Kapital', than Kenny coming here.
                          Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I dont like to tell people I told you so but............

I TOLD YOU SACKING OLLY WAS A MISTSKE AND AS A FOOTBALL EXPERT I ONVIOUSLY KNOW CONSIDERABLY MIORE THAN MOST ON THIS BORED.

Comment

It’s time to go abroad with the search, I think. We keep running in circles with the same failed Championship managers and getting the same results. Do we want to be sitting here having the same conversation with Tim Sherwood this time next year? There have got to be bright prospects in Europe, South America, and the States that are better than what’s available domestically.

Comment

Could we afford Big Sam?

Comment

Working...
                                X