Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very quiet from from Amit and Tony

Maybe something in the air.

What could they say after yesterday's performance?
    Haven't felt this dejected about our club in a long time.
    Like most, just want to get to seasons end and see what happens in the post/pre season.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Today, I'm unspeakably pissed off to the core about QPR.

Grovelling in the skag needle and mongrel dog shitted gutter for too long. All under Fernandes Whose nothing but a functionary of f uck all And who continues to be feted by Many QPR Fans like the beatles worshipped at the divine feet of the maharishi yogi.

We're going down the shitpipe quicker than Franz Klammer Downhill on Ski Sunday with a kinder egg full of uncut Billy Whizz dissolving up his ar sehole.

I'm no fan of the pete beal fruit and veg stall coconut matting haired spacker Mclaren, but while Fernandes is here ruling over us like a syphilis crazed B movie 1940's hollywood Roman Emperor, we could have the ectoplasm of Cesar Luis Menotti and enzo bearzot as manager and we'd still be shitter than an East Ham boozer full of Bergen Belsen skinny Romanian malnourished strippers picking up 50p's from the bar with their cooked ham Flaps, passing round the worthington E pint pot for a quid.

Can't wait for him to finally f uck off beyond the Kuiper Belt. A catastrophe in totality.
      Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

QPR owner Mittal in court battle to recover £1bn from rival billionaire.
        Mail on Sunday Page 102 Financial.
        Wow

Comment

Bergen Belsen skinny Romanian malnourished strippers picking up 50p's from the bar with their cooked ham Flaps,
          Quote of the weekend.
          I thought your Kerplunk straw comment was genius, but this is by far my favourite.
          If you ever decide to publish, I will be the first to buy
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Quote of the weekend.
            I thought your Kerplunk straw comment was genius, but this is by far my favourite.
            If you ever decide to publish, I will be the first to buy
            Too kind Fraggy. I'm just sick to the high teeth of it all. I wish i could stop caring. But I can't.
            Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid View Post

Too kind Fraggy. I'm just sick to the high teeth of it all. I wish i could stop caring. But I can't.
              Fully understand. I thought after 50 years of this rollercoaster, I would be hardened to such tosh, but the pain is still as deep as in the admin days.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Fully understand. I thought after 50 years of this rollercoaster, I would be hardened to such tosh, but the pain is still as deep as in the admin days.
                50 years!. christ i thought my 40 years was bad enough... To top it all off i'm going for dinner in some leftist Islington charcuterie and sweet meat shitpit for my sisters birthday tonight. I've started on the super bock already to dull the 5 known senses. ;-)

Comment

Grovelling in the skag needle and mongrel dog shitted gutter for too long. All under Fernandes Whose nothing but a functionary of f uck all And who continues to be feted by Many QPR Fans like the beatles worshipped at the divine feet of the maharishi yogi.

We're going down the shitpipe quicker than Franz Klammer Downhill on Ski Sunday with a kinder egg full of uncut Billy Whizz dissolving up his ar sehole.

I'm no fan of the pete beal fruit and veg stall coconut matting haired spacker Mclaren, but while Fernandes is here ruling over us like a syphilis crazed B movie 1940's hollywood Roman Emperor, we could have the ectoplasm of Cesar Luis Menotti and enzo bearzot as manager and we'd still be shitter than an East Ham boozer full of Bergen Belsen skinny Romanian malnourished strippers picking up 50p's from the bar with their cooked ham Flaps, passing round the worthington E pint pot for a quid.

Can't wait for him to finally f uck off beyond the Kuiper Belt. A catastrophe in totality.
                  We all feel your pain.

Comment

Cracking post, by the way, what's the boozer called?

Comment

glad I'm not the only one feeling the pain. Totally unacceptable
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Normally silence is followed by action !

Comment

I know as well as you lot all know, that sacking manager after manager achieves nothing.
                          BUT.....The owners need to weigh up the cost of relegation against paying off another manager.
                          Can't believe btw that they haven't slipped in a clause in the event of it not working out that
                          we pay off a certain amount underneath what is normally expected.
                          My other point is the players obviously need a different voice after two home defeats to 2 teams in the bottom 3 Disgrace.
                          Maybe them players need to be shipped out too btw, none of them are blameless

Comment

Tony snagged off for knee jerk posts and Amit slagged off for not making knee jerk posts.

Hang the team out to dry on Twitter and let's defo lose all our remaining games

Comment

Working...
                            X