ryan manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    MOTM for me last night just ahead of Scowen.

Will be interesting to see how he does on Saturday againt Dyer / Routledge. Personally would like to see him on the left of midfield playing forward passes while providing the cover Bidders very rarely gets.
    Great to hear mate.

Comment

He was my MOTM as well, though I don't agree with pushing him forward. I thought he was brilliant at LB and blocked so many crosses; more than what Bidwell blocks as Jake is too scared of being done for pace to get close. Give Manning a run there and see how he goes; be totally different keeping shape against a passing team to a long ball one.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
        He was my MOTM as well, though I don't agree with pushing him forward. I thought he was brilliant at LB and blocked so many crosses; more than what Bidwell blocks as Jake is too scared of being done for pace to get close. Give Manning a run there and see how he goes; be totally different keeping shape against a passing team to a long ball one.
        jakes main contribution is running like a hunched over c3po. manning had a great game at LB and it'd be criminal to drop him on saturday

Comment

good to hear manning did well last nite , never seen bidwell have a good game for us so lets hope he keeps his place v swansea

Comment

Bidwell is a dreadful left back. He flatters to deceive as he hangs off but is so often out of position and is done by the ball inside regularly. We concede so much from that side but because he does so little he gets away with it. Would be the first to leave if it was up to me!

Comment

Originally posted by mikechaj View Post
              Bidwell is a dreadful left back. He flatters to deceive as he hangs off but is so often out of position and is done by the ball inside regularly. We concede so much from that side but because he does so little he gets away with it. Would be the first to leave if it was up to me!
              and his distribution is terrible

Comment

It’s been nuts that we have essentially played with one LB all season. Like Bidwell’s durability, but he’s relatively slow and one of our maddeningly back-peddling-at-all-times defenders. Let’s see what Manning’s got there.

Comment

New manager would need to ask Manning as he is a cm or am Midfielder
                  Player might get the camel but then again might just be happy to play wherever

Comment

manning has been excellent at lb since he's come back into the side. he's ahead of bidwell now imo

Comment

Agreed Corbs.

Comment

Maybe fact Bidwell has had no real competition for his place all season has contributed to his mediocrity? Be handy if both he and Manning were spurred onto excellence by dint of fighting for the spot? Have to say Manning is in the box seat now given his showing at LB this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Maybe fact Bidwell has had no real competition for his place all season has contributed to his mediocrity? Be handy if both he and Manning were spurred onto excellence by dint of fighting for the spot? Have to say Manning is in the box seat now given his showing at LB this week.
                          Playing with Lynch didn`t help Bidwell much.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Manning so good. JN

Comment

We have gone nearly a full season with one LB. Nuts. And though I love Bids' durability and attitude, he's not good enough to command an automatic start every game. If Manning does well again on Friday, believe the club has found a surprise winner.

Comment

Had a very good game Saturday so much better than Bidwell don't know why he's been overlooked, but played centrally against Rotherham and was poor as were many others ,far greater attacking threat, great engine too up and down the flanks got some good support from BOS too

Comment

Working...
                                X