ryan manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryan manning

completely out of it. what must he be thinking - a loan cut short when he was playing week in week out, and now can't even get on bench. another great decision from les and co. JN

Was not playing at Rotherham either

Comment

Situations like ours reflect the people taking the decisions. We were small as well during the Jim Gregory era, however, look at the decision making. Very similar to what B'mouth are now.

Comment

I can only conclude that he must be sh*te if he can't get in a team ahead of Luongo.

Comment

Yet people were saying what a mistake it was sending him out on loan in the first place , then moaned until we brought him back .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Yet people were saying what a mistake it was sending him out on loan in the first place , then moaned until we brought him back .
            That hardly means hes rubbish stains does it, just cos macs not picking him, a player needs games simple as that, shodipos had a sniff then now disappeared, i have no faith in mac after him bombing out chair and smyth when he didnt have aclue himself at the start here.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              That hardly means hes rubbish stains does it, just cos macs not picking him
              Even though he sees him every day in training.

Were you at Portsmouth? I like Manning but fark me he was terrible that day.

Comment

Manning and Smyth should of both had more opportunities this year.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Manning and Smyth should of both had more opportunities this year.
                  Would you play Smyth ahead of BOS, Freenman, Eze, Pavel or Shodipo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Would you play Smyth ahead of BOS, Freenman, Eze, Pavel or Shodipo ?
                    For a start smyth would of been a ideal replacement for pav when hes tired or out of form, ezes been rubbish in my opinion, would of preferred chair than eze, and there would of been healthy competition for places, thats one problem there hasnt been enough competition, i would of gave bos more chances and upfront say with smith or wells, and shodipo more chances, but think hes been injured uptil late, id of also had freeman more central, and smyth also another option playing off smith aswell as playing wide.

Its a long season and we needed those two atleast, even for me manning as a more attacking midfielder if ever used & luongo more attacking especially at home.

Comment

good post JN and i fully agree. his confidence must be next to nothing right now, should have left him at rotherham. he's a good player but isn't being given a proper chance

Comment

Also while we are short of goals, letting sylla go was another daft decision, especially to be replaced by hemed

Comment

yes i agree we must sack maclaren hes the reason for a totally destroyed season
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Was a solid performer under Oli. Not sure why he's so out of favour nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              For a start smyth would of been a ideal replacement for pav when hes tired or out of form, ezes been rubbish in my opinion, would of preferred chair than eze, and there would of been healthy competition for places, thats one problem there hasnt been enough competition, i would of gave bos more chances and upfront say with smith or wells, and shodipo more chances, but think hes been injured uptil late, id of also had freeman more central, and smyth also another option playing off smith aswell as playing wide.

Its a long season and we needed those two atleast, even for me manning as a more attacking midfielder if ever used & luongo more attacking especially at home.
                              So essentially, Smyth is a bench warmer not a starter unless he is playing off Smith while Wells is out.

I don't disagree that Smyth should have more of a chance here but I just can't see who he would start in front of other than Pavel.

Comment

Working...
                              X