Am I the only one ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one ...

Hoping for notification on my phone/ on the yellow sky sports bar that McLaren has been sacked and as each hour goes by, there is less and less chance
    Last edited by Mem; 31-03-2019, 12:17 PM.

Can see any point with seven games to play. We had possession, shots on goal yesterday and two keeping errors cost us. The manager can only do so much. I doubt we could afford to sack him.

We've made our bed and all involved should just grind it out. One win or three draws will see us save, just.

Comment

I’d like to know how much we’ve splashed on paying crap managers off
      hughes
      holloway
      redknapp
      warnock stupidly

im not sure if mclaren is on a wage beyond paying off but bloody hell 1 win in 15 twice what I’d deem acceptable in the championship. If he’d taken us up and had that record I’d say stick as we’d be punching above our weight

and to think Fernandes sacked warnock for less what actool

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        The manager can only do so much. I doubt we could afford to sack him.
        If it means avoiding the drop to League 1 then yep, we can certainly afford it.

1 win from 16 (or whatever it is) is farking unacceptable. If this was Holloway, no-one would worry about the cost one bit.

Comment

I think most fans feel the same way, but as awful as we are,and we are most certainly are,we will probably just about still stay up because of points got earlier in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            we will probably just about still stay up because of points got earlier in the season.
            Of which almost all were gained by setting up as the most defensive team in the division, which kind of masks how sh*t we actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              I think most fans feel the same way, but as awful as we are,and we are most certainly are,we will probably just about still stay up because of points got earlier in the season.
              Pretty much as I see it, Rotherham have to get 9 more points than us, so we SHOULD stay up reasonably easily but 1 League win since Boxing Day says everything we need to know and as with Olly before SM needs to go sadly. I would rather he stayed and we had stability but the facts are just not good enough.

Comment

Sack him and put Ramsey in charge - He's already on the payroll, so we wont be losing any money booting SMC and he can't possibly do any worse.

Comment

All we need to against Norwich is play 4-3-3-0 and grind out a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    All we need to against Norwich is play 4-3-3-0 and grind out a draw.
                    If Hemed plays we already have the 0 up front...

Comment

Working...
                    X