On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Another shocking half hearted performance against another truly woeful team.
    Defeat today was totally due to Mclarens poor team selection, not playing Wells and playing that plank Hemed itself should be a sackable offence, to then drop your captain and play Lynch is criminal.

Again today we were painfully slow going forward with only BOS deserving of any praise, oddly Scowen was playing forward of Luongo and was OK, Freeman, Luongo and Pav offered very little going forward, now to my pet hate, step forward Lumley, again poor attempt to save a looping header and their second he pushed straight to the forward, this from a shot that was hardly a blockbuster.
    poor keeper that needs replacing.

So after 3 banker home wins and 9 points we actually scrapped 1 point against 10 men, now not sure where the next win is coming from. Surely McLaren has now run out of luck, his team selections and inability to motivate the team and change tactics is there for all to see.

Desperate for season to finish and hopefully a clean sweep of overpaid crap players and a new manager to start a new season, preferably in the Championship.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 30-03-2019, 06:49 PM.

who would want half our players.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We'll deffo beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        who would want half our players.
        MK Dons, Luton, Salford....to name just a few.

Comment

luton wouldnt,they dont want losers
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Good summary as always Romford.

Hemed should never have started and Scowen should have played behind Luongo. I'd guess Steve thought Scowen deserved the benefit of the doubt after Hull? Right choice making Freeman captain, should have been all season. Bright was the standout player and he's the least experienced, plus after the final whistle you could​​​​​​ see how disappointed he was...says a lot about the rest of the squad. Wells scored again from a familiar posistion, he clearly has an eye for goal and we should build the team around him. Bidwell is limited, can't be annoyed at him as he works hard and has chances that shouldn't be falling to him. Lynch is ####. We struggle against physical teams, Bolton are a big side and it showed.

Honestly wasn't expecting anything from today. We're in big trouble and I don't thin McClaren is to blame, the squad isn't up to scratch. We need to bring back the loans and develop a young team.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

I agree that the team selection today was mind-numbing. Lynch over Toni and Darnell? What in bloody tarnation was SMC thinking? Clearly our team has to be, and by necessity will be, retooled. What’s clear is that SMC and his bevy of assistants have not made a whit of difference in the past 3 months. If we bleed our way to the end, how do u justify not making a change there?

Comment

I don't think it is harsh to say that if you cannot get at least 2 points at home against Rotherham and Bolton you do not deserve to be in the Championship.

Hemed should be dumped outside the Amex...truly one of the worst "strikers" I have ever seen at Loftus Road and offers absolutely zero to anyone. Wells, yet again, did more in 5 minutes than Hemed did in an hour. I cannot describe my absolute disgust seeing him in a QPR shirt ahead of Wells or Smith.

BOS and Scowen - the only 2 players that had a decent game (IMO) with BOS the outstanding candidate for MOTM.

McClaren - have always been a fan but it it is time to say goodbye. Get David Wagner in before it is too late and we are in a League 1 relegation dogfight.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  We'll deffo beat Norwich.
                  6- 0 to the R's well it is the 1st of April

Comment

Working...
                  X