I'm renewing my ST this week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm renewing my ST this week....

Can anyone tell me what the view from C-Club is like or am I better off just getting a box for th year?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the view from C-Club is like or am I better off just getting a box for th year?
    C club is better. I'll be sitting there next week so will take some pics for you mate
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      C club is better. I'll be sitting there next week so will take some pics for you mate
      Are we all getting freebies again this year and another gold badge?

Comment

Dont know Paul I've only been in to QPR for the past 5 years
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

aint had one since 2003 and doubt id ever get one again.........prem or no prem!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Are we all getting freebies again this year and another gold badge?
            Platinum badge for us mate PLATINUM. I think Pete has a platinum one too, rumour has it that funky only qualified for a Gold one due to his absence from HQ over the winter though - yet again.

Comment

Funky always goes on his 10-week sojourn to Thailand.....any stories, Funky?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                I sat in seat 118 Row K Block D Sth.Africa Rd. for 40 years.Now part of W12 club.My seat was bang on the centre line immediately behind the old directors box and just far enough back not to get wet when its windy rain.In other words probably the BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE.Thats why I'm totally p****d off being moved after my seat as a senior went up from £284 to £3,525 !!!

Comment

Thats not bad. I've seen worse.

Comment

Funky the atmosphere in the boxes is rubbish. Must have watched 60+ games in the boxes and its not a touch on being outside. The C-Club area has the best view of the whole pitch; no steal girders in the way either, plus you'll save a packet for whole the season too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Funky the atmosphere in the boxes is rubbish. Must have watched 60+ games in the boxes and its not a touch on being outside. The C-Club area has the best view of the whole pitch; no steal girders in the way either, plus you'll save a packet for whole the season too!
                      True. Boxes aren't very good, you can often get away with having a beer in them but no atmosphere and well, you basically want to be outside as soon as the game starts

Comment

Yes, but it's easy to go and have a smoke at halftime, where you won't get any abuse for doing it.

Comment

Working...
                        X