No announcement yet.

Michael Gove jogging in a QPR top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen him in South Africa Road Stand on numerous occasions, had to stop my dad having a pop at him last season

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

As they say mate - you leave your politics and your religion at the door when you enter LR
      The best unwritten rule about following QPR... No one cares if you vote Labour, Tory, Looney or BNP when you are in the ground.

Comment

he must live near a tube station or bus stop,why anyone would want to jog is beyond me
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Jogging is bad for the old knees
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Next prime minister?? New ground in the bag, planning permission sails through, car giant and anyone who is not a Ranger expelled to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

The best unwritten rule about following QPR... No one cares if you vote Labour, Tory, Looney or BNP when you are in the ground.
              Agree except for BNP. I really wouldn’t want to have anything in common with that racist bunch. Their views are not political, just hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

Agree except for BNP. I really wouldn’t want to have anything in common with that racist bunch. Their views are not political, just hatred.
                We live in a free society which means they can have their views and you can have yours.

No-one is asking that you become best friends if your views are incompatible but at Loftus Road you are asked to keep your political opinions to yourself. They are QPR fans as much as you are.

Comment

Would it make any difference to us if he won the race for the top job ?

Comment

Our players and supporters would have to buy electric cars^^
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Let's hope he gets the job, the country will become a complete embarrassment with Boris running the show, nearly on par with Cameron
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

please not boris

Comment

if there a election you have to watch out for Farage,his new party very very popular
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Would it make any difference to us if he won the race for the top job ?
                            Just make everybody hate us even more

Comment

I thought I caught a glimpse of a familiar badge when watching the news clip early this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Let's hope he gets the job, the country will become a complete embarrassment with Boris running the show, nearly on par with Cameron
                                anyone but Boris. he'll be best buddies with Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X