No announcement yet.

Tony Liestner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ajayi is often used as a defensive midfielder too.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I'm not trying to be argumentative (a first I know) But could we afford that?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Ajayi is often used as a defensive midfielder too.
        That lad was immense against us, but i can remember Cousins coming here and doing similar against us
        for Charlton and he has struggled since till recently, and I'm still not that sure we couldn't get better

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

JN he has improved that defence with Lynch by his side.
          You watch who's head gets on those crosses, he is good defender.
          If Matt smith was at the back he’d get his head on crosses. If Jamie mackie was at the back he’d probably get his head on crosses. JN

Comment

Leistner has been directly at fault for at least 20 goals this season . And he missed a sitter against Watford . And he’s a s hit captain who doesn’t care . JN

Comment

i like toni , wins it in the air , brave and looks like he's hard

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

That lad was immense against us, but i can remember Cousins coming here and doing similar against us
                for Charlton and he has struggled since till recently, and I'm still not that sure we couldn't get better
                You could be true. But who - That`s the problem, I guess...and for how much. The Rotherham could be quite expensive for that matter.

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Rebuilding QPR starts with the back. If we are lights out there, we can begin assembling an offensive punch that has been sorely lacking. Toni and Grant form a nice duo in the middle, and should be retained. Furlong should move to the CB slot as well to spell one or both of them. Rangel has been heaven sent when healthy, and would be a key re-signing, Bidwell is solid, but needs a backup that actually is available. As for new and.or loan players, I would bias all investments here.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                    Leistner has been directly at fault for at least 20 goals this season . And he missed a sitter against Watford . And he’s a s hit captain who doesn’t care . JN
                    A little harsh I think JN!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

A little harsh I think JN!
                      JN has never forgiven him for missing the sitter that never was.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        i like toni , wins it in the air , brave and looks like he's hard
                        Gotta have a scary CB...

Comment

He's scored the winner v Forest and at least another as well.He has been immense v Villa, Wed, Leeds, Brentford etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                            Rebuilding QPR starts with the back. If we are lights out there, we can begin assembling an offensive punch that has been sorely lacking. Toni and Grant form a nice duo in the middle, and should be retained. Furlong should move to the CB slot as well to spell one or both of them. Rangel has been heaven sent when healthy, and would be a key re-signing, Bidwell is solid, but needs a backup that actually is available. As for new and.or loan players, I would bias all investments here.
                            “Leistner And grant form a nice duo in the middle” forgetting the fact we’ve got 4 points from like 36 with them . JN

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

JN has never forgiven him for missing the sitter that never was.
                              Spot on and it was a sitter , and the way he reacted after made it worse. JN

Comment

I'll bite,, even though it is clearly a WUM.

Name them ...

Comment

Working...
                                X