Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Bolton at home, Swansea at home etc etc
    Wasn’t Rotherham at home supposed to be a banker too ?

Comment

It's a little late in the game to sack him and given our financial position I doubt the board will, that point from a surprising comeback may have saved his job, I don't think so though! We can only hope with the international break that he gets this team sorted so somehow we can get the 2 wins we need to stay up, things can be re-assessed after that!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I agree,obviously I'm happy we drew today but on the downside it means McClaren survives for another day. We still need 2 wins to survive and I don't know where we are going to get a win from
        So the bottom teams have got to catch up with what we got now ?

Comment

there's been no post match interview yet from macca, normally it's released pretty quickly after the game ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Wasn’t Rotherham at home supposed to be a banker too ?
            No Rotherham was always a tough game just see their recent results, however no one could have seen such a poor performance. We can beat anyone on our day hence Bolton, Swansea etc

Comment

This will be McClarens last game in charge surely,no other manager at any other club would survive ,worst run of results in the history of our club.whether we want him to stay or not,he fully deserves the sack tonight,which will surely happen.
              Not just singling you out fella, but it's a good job the team didn't just throw the towel in like most of you lot, at 4.03pm...

I've seen years and years of negative bile before and during games, and yet now is the time to hold steady. No money, £50 million fine etc etc and we have one of the better coaches (if not as a manager) in the game.

They'll learn in these hard times, and already have in many ways.

Given our respective current form, spiralling negativity from you lot, and being 2-0 down... this represents a great result by any means. Well done boys.

Keep on keeping on, Steve and the team...

Comment

I agree,obviously I'm happy we drew today but on the downside it means McClaren survives for another day. We still need 2 wins to survive and I don't know where we are going to get a win from
                No way will we need 2 more wins to
                survive.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Substitute Scowen gave the Londoners fresh hope on 62 minutes when his cross deceived David Marshall and sailed inside the post.

Rangers finished the game strongly and Wells went close again before Scowen set up their equaliser, chasing Massimo Luongo's pass and cutting it back for another substitute Hemed to make it 2-2 on 84 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Bolton at home, Swansea at home etc etc
                    Rotherham at home, 10 men Stoke at home ect ect

Comment

Naturally Stoke at home 10 men will make the headlines but Steve gets the subs to make an impact there’s no doubt. The diamond at stoke when 2-1 and asking the full backs to get further forward and Rangel scoring within minutes etc. The Bizarre yet brilliant 352 taking off Scowen for Leistner and BoS for Cousins at 1-4 against Birmingham to nearly rescue that point but for the penalty miss

Comment

McClaren got out of jail today big time, lady luck that has deserted us many times in the past few months repaid herself with those QPR goals today. Had hemeds scrambled effort not gone in I'm convinced he would have been sacked tonight.
                        by the way to the other question,NO I certainly don't want Holloway back,but McClaren league form and position is no better than Holloways was compared to this stage last season

Comment

Were you there? We had a Scowen effort cleared off the line and an Eze free kick clipping the post. We created very good openings today and more than deserved our point. Lady Luck? More like Man *uck over Ollie. He’s gone now and Steve left with the squad and despite a bad run has got players fighting still hence today’s fight

Comment

if we had the means i would just get rid of Mclaren

He is not a manager end of never has been....goid coach
                            but never a manager.

I feel we are safe now as i cant see The likes of Wigan
                            etc getting ahead of us.

So if we had the means get rid now and a new man for next season

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Mac_Fan View Post
                              Were you there? We had a Scowen effort cleared off the line and an Eze free kick clipping the post. We created very good openings today and more than deserved our point. Lady Luck? More like Man *uck over Ollie. He’s gone now and Steve left with the squad and despite a bad run has got players fighting still hence today’s fight
                              1 win in 14 says it all.
                              At any other club he would of been history by now.

Just get rid

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                if we had the means i would just get rid of Mclaren

He is not a manager end of never has been....goid coach
                                but never a manager.

I feel we are safe now as i cant see The likes of Wigan
                                etc getting ahead of us.

So if we had the means get rid now and a new man for next season
                                Wigan beat Boston 5-2??
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X