No announcement yet.

Eze Picked for England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebere Eze was on the bench as England U20s lost 3-1 to Poland at St George’s Park.

Comment

Eze played from start in a 1-0 away defeat against Portugal tonight

Fair play to him. Games like that will give him great experience. He has all the attributes to be a top player in the modern game

Get he doesn't quite fit the Mackie, Ainsworth, Bircham; little talent but tackles and runs a lot mould the older members of our fan base are brought up on though

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
        Eze played from start in a 1-0 away defeat against Portugal tonight

Fair play to him. Games like that will give him great experience. He has all the attributes to be a top player in the modern game

Get he doesn't quite fit the Mackie, Ainsworth, Bircham; little talent but tackles and runs a lot mould the older members of our fan base are brought up on though
        U20's? While Sancho, Hudson Odoi, Rice, Sessignon, Juan Bissaka, TAA and others show true potential. Eze will fade to league 1.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

U20's? While Sancho, Hudson Odoi, Rice, Sessignon, Juan Bissaka, TAA and others show true potential. Eze will fade to league 1.
          Yep, U20’s of an England set up which is in a healthier state at all age groups then in the entire history of football

What is your point there? He isn't as good as Jordan Sancho one of the best players at any age in Europe this year

Hudson Odoi is the second youngest player to start a competitive game for 130 years

Not sure why he needs to be as good as they are now or he's destined for League 1?!

Average age of prem player is 26/27

For a more sensible perspective, our current best player Freeman was playing for Stevenage in League 1 at the same age

He's on track to at least be as good as him or if our mornic kamikaze fans don't kill him to be sold on for some vital dosh

Comment

As long as Eze continues developing and performs well for QPR I couldn't give a flying fark how he compares to those players.

Getting called up for England U20's is simply another step in the right direction for an obvious talent.

Comment

Anyone can get a gig with the U20's if they're hyped enough. He has no substance, he's a featherweight and has done nothing for us this season. Hope we get 5m for him...."We saw you coming!"

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                Almost laughable.

They've obviously not been watching him this last few months.

If the England camp are looking for someone who can slow the game down and is totally gifted at passing sideways and backwards then yep, he's your man.

Bad news for us IMO. It may make him think that what he's been playing like in the past few months is acceptable.
                Not laughable at all when you see the amount of Ipswich players there.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

bit off topic, but that is a very strong group with a lot of good players, who already have proven they're championship quality. we have a very good future as a country.JN
                  couldn't give a monkey's jn....

QD

Comment

A bit off topic maybe, but is the Scunthorpe defender any good? Maybe he could be tempted to take a step up. Tom Pearce is his name. On loan from Leeds and a left back.. Played for Leeds under their last manager..
                    Last edited by Shania; 28-03-2019, 07:49 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Oh what a shame cricks can't pollute the board, just as well you don't know which one will turn up

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oh what a shame cricks can't pollute the board, just as well you don't know which one will turn up
                        Pot and kettle come to mind there Dave

Comment

Anyone can get a gig with the U20's if they're hyped enough.
                          Have no issue with that at all. Worked wonders for Wales over the last few years.

Comment

Moron comes to mind here, Jack. Do you enjoy bullying a site owner?
                            Because that's what is going on, with you and your friends.
                            You wanna join a new site "full of great posters" fine, but to come back trying to destroy
                            another is not, but typical of people like you.
                            Me? I think it's wrong underhand, bullying, and disrespectful to do what they're doing.
                            Now you best run back and link my reply so the boys, can #### me off.
                            Mission accomplished you keep playing the meek little man who means no harm.....in the mean time you can
                            all agree how horrible i am myu is fraggy is....you see it's a " Yeah I agree club duuh"
                            Have nice day brighton, i know you all obsessed even though it's just a bunch of useless posters left

Comment

Moron comes to mind here, Jack. Do you enjoy bullying a site owner?
                              Because that's what is going on, with you and your friends.
                              You wanna join a new site "full of great posters" fine, but to come back trying to destroy
                              another is not, but typical of people like you.
                              Me? I think it's wrong underhand, bullying, and disrespectful to do what they're doing.
                              Now you best run back and link my reply so the boys, can #### me off.
                              Mission accomplished you keep playing the meek little man who means no harm.....in the mean time you can
                              all agree how horrible i am myu is fraggy is....you see it's a " Yeah I agree club duuh"
                              Have nice day brighton, i know you all obsessed even though it's just a bunch of useless posters left
                              Blimey, get a grip Dave.
                              Perhaps you can explain how I am trying to 'destroy' this site by posting on it and starting new threads etc.
                              I post on four QPR sites. Everyone else should be entitled to do the same.

What you are doing with posts like this is actually causing more trouble and a far bigger divide.

There is plenty of QPR fans who want to post on several sites.

Comment

even though it's just a bunch of useless posters left

I take it you aren't included in this group...

Comment

Working...
                                X