Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eze Picked for England

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eze Picked for England

    Under 20s want his services.

  • #2
    The squad

    Goalkeepers: Brandon Austin (Tottenham Hotspur), Ellery Balcombe (Boreham Wood, loan from Brentford), Ryan Schofield (Notts County, loan from Huddersfield Town)

    Defenders: Reece James (Wigan Athletic, loan from Chelsea), Trevoh Chalobah (Ipswich Town, loan from Chelsea), Tom Edwards (Stoke City), Adam Lewis (Liverpool), Tom Pearce (Scunthorpe United, loan from Leeds United), Easah Suliman (Aston Villa), Ben Wilmot (Udinese, loan from Watford)

    Midfielders: Flynn Downes (Ipswich Town), Andre Dozzell (Ipswich Town), Elliott Embleton (Grimsby Town, loan from Sunderland), Sam Field (West Bromwich Albion), Ben Godfrey (Norwich City), Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough), Ronaldo Vieira (Sampdoria), Joe Willock (Arsenal)

    Forwards: Eberechi Eze (Queens Park Rangers), Grady Diangana (West Ham United), George Hirst (OH Leuven), Dwight McNeil (Burnley), Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal).

    Comment


    • #3
      Almost laughable.

      They've obviously not been watching him this last few months.

      If the England camp are looking for someone who can slow the game down and is totally gifted at passing sideways and backwards then yep, he's your man.

      Bad news for us IMO. It may make him think that what he's been playing like in the past few months is acceptable.

      Comment


      • #4
        It could also be that he is part of a collectively collapse? He is hugely talented, tecniqually. Like you (I guess), I wish he could find back to the urgency he used to have in his play...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment


        • #5
          I maintain that he is a victim of a lack of movement in front of him. Second half he was getting on the ball and drifting past people but options in front weren't there. If no one runs past him, how can he create something in front of him?

          Not really sticking up for him but he is a 20 year old in his first full season at this level and is now being made out to be the shite.

          Comment


          • #6
            Frankly ridiculous but ..... might be enough to rekindle transfer interest.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              The squad

              Goalkeepers: Brandon Austin (Tottenham Hotspur), Ellery Balcombe (Boreham Wood, loan from Brentford), Ryan Schofield (Notts County, loan from Huddersfield Town)

              Defenders: Reece James (Wigan Athletic, loan from Chelsea), Trevoh Chalobah (Ipswich Town, loan from Chelsea), Tom Edwards (Stoke City), Adam Lewis (Liverpool), Tom Pearce (Scunthorpe United, loan from Leeds United), Easah Suliman (Aston Villa), Ben Wilmot (Udinese, loan from Watford)

              Midfielders: Flynn Downes (Ipswich Town), Andre Dozzell (Ipswich Town), Elliott Embleton (Grimsby Town, loan from Sunderland), Sam Field (West Bromwich Albion), Ben Godfrey (Norwich City), Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough), Ronaldo Vieira (Sampdoria), Joe Willock (Arsenal)

              Forwards: Eberechi Eze (Queens Park Rangers), Grady Diangana (West Ham United), George Hirst (OH Leuven), Dwight McNeil (Burnley), Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal).
              bit off topic, but that is a very strong group with a lot of good players, who already have proven they're championship quality. we have a very good future as a country.JN

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

                bit off topic, but that is a very strong group with a lot of good players, who already have proven they're championship quality. we have a very good future as a country.JN
                Agree

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Frankly ridiculous but ..... might be enough to rekindle transfer interest.
                  Hopefully ...

                  It seems very odd but if it means we receive a significant bid then...
                  ​​​​​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Means very little. Let's not forget that a once streak of pis s otherwise known as Steven Slade got called up for eng u21's it pretty much means nothing unfortunately
                    I played sunday league football today.

                    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Shocking, negative comments on this thread. Eze is a 20 year old talent that the club has not seen in years, who is a bit off form / off confidence, but who has lost none of his unique ability. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Looking forward to seeing him progress even further next season.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                        Shocking, negative comments on this thread. Eze is a 20 year old talent that the club has not seen in years, who is a bit off form / off confidence, but who has lost none of his unique ability. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Looking forward to seeing him progress even further next season.
                        This!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He is so frustrating at times probably because we have seen glimpses of the talent he has, I was calling for him to be subbed yesterday especially after he attempted a cross that went about 30 yards away from anyone with very little pressure on him, during our comeback I thought he really stepped up his game and looked dangerous ever time he had the ball!
                          @gatorTFC

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                            Shocking, negative comments on this thread. Eze is a 20 year old talent that the club has not seen in years, who is a bit off form / off confidence, but who has lost none of his unique ability. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Looking forward to seeing him progress even further next season.
                            Agree as well!! Suspect those digging him out are those that over-emphasis mindless running about m

                            When we've played well this year it's been when he's on form. He's badly out of form so it's not helpful for some to take such glee in having a pop at him like some of the posters above

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Could've only watched Saturday had a fair game because for the last 2 months he been awful when in the side

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X