Cameron and Rangel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron and Rangel

What would it take to sign both? They would provide an amazing nucleus of experience and talent for this team moving forward, especially when we bring our kiddie corp back from loans.

I'm sure the club are looking at all options, but I agree and would like both to stay.

Comment

Although experienced they are getting on a bit for the demands of Championship football. Part of our problem has been not having these two available for a large part of the season thus limiting squad rotation. Although good can we afford for them only to play two-thirds of the season?

Comment

I would just like to get them back for this season at the moment!

Comment

A new manager first.
          Last edited by Shania; 15-03-2019, 07:53 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I would just like to get them back for this season at the moment!
            I that's about it Jack see if if they can pull this rabble together then say thank you and move on
            Next season is going to be just as difficult no Freeman likely no Luongo if the club has any nous left , we can't run the risk of having those two out for long periods again

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              A new manager in first.
              And what would he be able to do that the last four couldn't do with the dross players we have , other people have damaged the club possibly beyond repair untill there are changes to FFP

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

I that's about it Jack see if if they can pull this rabble together then say thank you and move on
                Next season is going to be just as difficult no Freeman likely no Luongo if the club has any nous left , we can't run the risk of having those two out for long periods again
                I agree mate.

Comment

And what would he be able to do that the last four couldn't do with the dross players we have , other people have damaged the club possibly beyond repair untill there are changes to FFP
                  1) Tell team team to play more on the front foot .
                  2) Play Freeman in the middle.
                  3) Release Pawel from all defensive duties from now on. He is wasted playing the role as a wing back
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

1) Tell team team to play more on the front foot .
                    2) Play Freeman in the middle.
                    3) Release Pawel from all defensive duties from now on. He is wasted playing the role as a wing back
                    Isn't that what they was doing before these dropped out injured and Luongo swanned off sunning himself on a bench ?
                    that was the start of the loss of momentum , why because most of the players are average at best not the managers fault if the players he was given fall short
                    In your words the last manager was the idiot ! Managers like people want to look good at their job but only have the tools they are give ask yourself how many players have been through the doors and how many stayed

Comment

Isn't that what they was doing before these dropped out injured and Luongo swanned off sunning himself on a bench ?
                      that was the start of the loss of momentum , why because most of the players are average at best not the managers fault if the players he was given fall short
                      In your words the last manager was the idiot ! Managers like people want to look good at their job but only have the tools they are give ask yourself how many players have been through the doors and how many stayed
                      Make no mistake about it ,; I hope your take on it is correct. Anyway one thing is for sure- Luongo has to be sold or we have to buy a replacement for him. He is only a part time player for us really(Like you implied).
                      Last edited by Shania; 15-03-2019, 10:06 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I am not knocking them but it speaks volumes about our squad when 2 players over 30 and not wanted by Stoke & Swansea, are exected to be saviours to QPRs season.

Comment

?? Who are they? What do they look like? Jesus wept...... Sooner these two crocks are off the books the better.

Comment

Working...
                          X