You know it's bad when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it's bad when...

I've seen a picture of a bloke sat in SAR playing sudoku on his tablet during last night's game, while corbray from here was spending his time picking out fans that were criminally underdressed on a cold night in West London. At one point I even found myself wondering how long the exit sign hanging from the top of the upper loft roof had been there rather than watching the game. How sad is that!

Let's hear what distracted you during last night's entertainment...

Brexit!

Well you asked.

Comment

I spent an hour trying to think of funny alternate surnames for Semi Ajayi.

Colon was the winner...

Comment

Bloke I follow on twitter tweeted he was trying to find a coat hanger online that matched his flooring when it came to the colour, I said I would help him find one - During the game.

Comment

i counted about 20 people in SAR and ER without a jacket although that might not be an accurate count as i suspect many were wearing longsleeve t shirts underneath

Comment

Was watching on the red button sky service. It was pretty crap viewing, spent alot of time on bet 365 wasting a pound here and there on the other games

Comment

####

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Was watching on the red button sky service. It was pretty crap viewing, spent alot of time on bet 365 wasting a pound here and there on the other games
                How bad was that commentary on the Red button ?
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Was watching via QPR+. Spent most of the time swearing at my laptop at what i was watching and laughing at Corbray looking for jacketless people. Every time the camera panned into the crowd i always wonder if the people write on here or other sites/fb groups.

Comment

I also keep wondering who the guy is that does the commentary on QPR+ and interviews McLaren and the players. Always thought he has a really harsh tone to his voice.

Comment

Red button on sky is better than nothing as you get to see the game at least.
                      Comms not great and no replays or HD, maybe not a bad thing for last night's game.

Comment

i was reading daves mini breakdown posts from the previous day
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Woman next to me spending time on tinder so not that bad I guess
                          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X