• Show
Clear All

• Bhatia reacts on Twitter after ‘horrendous’ QPR defeat

We need to do something, Amit agrees

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ter-qpr-defeat

Doesn’t mean anything. It’s just words

Comment

He is not wrong:

Tweeting late in the night bc it’s taken me this long to recover from tonight’s horrific performance and horrendous result. Last game was bad, tonight was even worse. We have got to work hard and see this season out positively now. Thanks to our fans for their continued support.
      7:32 PM - Mar 13, 2019
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Doesn’t mean anything. It’s just words
        What’s he supposed to say? At least he shares the pain for goodness sake!

Comment

Not sure I like that Amit keeps tweeting. It is what Toby done and it was hated.

Comment

Actually think it's quite telling he has been openly so critical. None of the 'we stay strong, keep fighting' ###### we got from Uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

What’s he supposed to say? At least he shares the pain for goodness sake!
              He needs to say something with meaning. “I’m going to go have a meeting with that useless wannabe Dutch pillock and sack him tonight”. You know something like that....

Comment

Good Tweet spoke like a QPR fan.

Comment

Hmmm, I think that tweet actually says a few things in between the lines. Amit normally comes across as very measured and supportive. However, the combination of "bad" and "even worse" and "see this season out now" make me think that he is considering to do something ones the season is over. It might be wishful thinking, but could he be about to loose confidence in McClaren?

Comment

Working...
                  X