1 win in last 13 league games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 win in last 13 league games

Can't be too many managers who have survived a record as bad as that.

I agree,very few if any club would stick with a manager in such a shocking run

Comment

its not the managers its the squad,we got to have in the top 4 of worst squads in league
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        its not the managers its the squad,we got to have in the top 4 of worst squads in league
        I don't agree. This squad are now under-performing and that has to be down to SM.
        Last night was a turning point for me I am afraid. Truly awful.

Comment

Same here. The squad is not that bad. It`s how the team is set up. We need a new manager asap.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

We've dominated 2 games all season - Ipswich at home and away. Says it all about our squad to me.

Comment

I Agree it's not his squad and his hands have been tied due to financial restraints, and probably most managers would be sacked by now, but this situation was not entirely his doing he had the sense to get Cameron and Rangel who were both doing well until injury, Wells juries out on him? Hemed has played like he never really wanted to be here, but I don't think we can afford to sack Mac and pay up another managers contract????

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                but I don't think we can afford to sack Mac and pay up another managers contract????
                How long on his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

How long on his contract?
                  2 years i believe

Comment

Players are taking the #### too.
                    I watched 1st half last night and didn't bother with 2nd, watched the 3rd part of cheat instead.
                    I as all of you could plainly see it was appalling football.
                    I saw Freeman waving his arms at players after yet another pointless up and under to their defender,
                    and yet it still carried on....players can't handle being pressed

Comment

Our players are not better than a 15-20th finish. But now we have had 6 points out of 39. That's League One, if not worse. And we are not that bad. McClaren makes us worse than we are. There is no fight in the team. Holloway had us at least fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Players are taking the #### too.
                        I watched 1st half last night and didn't bother with 2nd, watched the 3rd part of cheat instead.
                        I as all of you could plainly see it was appalling football.
                        I saw Freeman waving his arms at players after yet another pointless up and under to their defender,
                        and yet it still carried on....players can't handle being pressed
                        Agree that it is the players who messed up and not the manager's doing, but he is responsible for their motivation. So for me it is blame on both.

The squad isn't great but they are better than their current form suggests.

McLaren does need to get them better organised defensively as well as getting them to move the ball around quickly. Also needs to get them closing the opponents a lot faster than they do at present and even doubling up on the players in order to win the ball bacj quicker.

Comment

Working...
                        X