Darren Moore anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    lets be brutally frank,we are where we are because we are hamstrung with money.the powers that be have deemed it that even the champ is now geared to big boys. We have money we just cant spend it,so we forced to fight with freebies that are free for a reason and youngsters.Well we going to do well to stay up each season and if lucky finish mid table. Any manager is on a hiding to nothing here.
    Nothing wrong with free transfers, loans and youth, plenty of teams in this league have spent fark all and are not in the trouble we are about to face (Norwich, Sheffiled United and Preston simple examples).

Comment

They can't afford to sack him

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        Available.

Did a very good job at West Brom imo.

Fits in nicely with the clubs desire to satisfy the Rooney rule.

After tonight I'd consider absolutely anyone. ( except Holloway, before anyone suggests it)
        Er no, thanks. The squad he had at West Brom they should have been in the top 2. our squad is crap in comparison and I doubt he would galvanise them.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We moved the ball quickly and were committed, but completely lacking creativity and lost possession cheaply. Complete lack of quality. Hamed was useless and why it took their goal for him to get subbed was beyond me
          if that was moving the ball quicly I'd hate to see it slower. The only speed was when hoofing it upfield and once there, Eze and others slowed it right down to allow Rotherham to get their players back behind the ball.

I agree about Hemed and also question why Eze lasted even longer out there. They were simply awful.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

if that was moving the ball quicly I'd hate to see it slower. The only speed was when hoofing it upfield and once there, Eze and others slowed it right down to allow Rotherham to get their players back behind the ball.

I agree about Hemed and also question why Eze lasted even longer out there. They were simply awful.
            I only get to see about six live games a season, so perhaps I'm not best placed to judge.

Comment

Working...
            X