X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Moore anyone?

Available.

Did a very good job at West Brom imo.

Fits in nicely with the clubs desire to satisfy the Rooney rule.

After tonight I'd consider absolutely anyone. ( except Holloway, before anyone suggests it)

Somebody else mentioned him, can he be any worse than what we have?
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

gareth ainsworth for me

Comment

Mentioned it in the sack him thread. If Mac goes he will be at front of queue.

Comment

I'd take Bobby Moore right now,.....actually f**k it, I'd take Demi Moore!

Comment

Look at the squad he had at West Brom then look at ours. I’m telling you it’s not the managers

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Look at the squad he had at West Brom then look at ours. I’m telling you it’s not the managers
              Have to agree. Think it would be a disaster. Bet Les disagrees.

Comment

No point changing managers now because there's only 9 games left. The players worked hard tonight, so he hasn't lost the dressing room. We are lacking quality and any manager will be in the same situation whilst having to get to know the players too.

SM will leave in the summer. He'll think he's better than this club and will get a job overseas no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                  Available.

Did a very good job at West Brom imo.

Fits in nicely with the clubs desire to satisfy the Rooney rule.

After tonight I'd consider absolutely anyone. ( except Holloway, before anyone suggests it)
                  No

Comment

Not for me, he should have had West Brom romping this league with that squad.

If SMC is sacked at any point then I hope we go for someone who knows how to win with sh*t teams.....like Sam Allardyce
                    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 14-03-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      No point changing managers now because there's only 9 games left. The players worked hard tonight, so he hasn't lost the dressing room. We are lacking quality and any manager will be in the same situation whilst having to get to know the players too.

SM will leave in the summer. He'll think he's better than this club and will get a job overseas no doubt.
                      Sorry sheep but you said the players worked hard tonight - not exactly what I saw
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post

Sorry sheep but you said the players worked hard tonight - not exactly what I saw
                        We moved the ball quickly and were committed, but completely lacking creativity and lost possession cheaply. Complete lack of quality. Hamed was useless and why it took their goal for him to get subbed was beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Agree. JN

Comment

Carlos carvahal or Barton hill Rangel please . JN

Comment

lets be brutally frank,we are where we are because we are hamstrung with money.the powers that be have deemed it that even the champ is now geared to big boys. We have money we just cant spend it,so we forced to fight with freebies that are free for a reason and youngsters.Well we going to do well to stay up each season and if lucky finish mid table. Any manager is on a hiding to nothing here.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X