Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely NO intention to win that game whatsoever

Just got back and am fuming.

Really didn't think we could be as bad as we were on Saturday then I saw the team sheet and couldn't believe it.

McClaren had absolutely no intention of winning that game or he wouldn't have played the team he did.

Total garbage from start to finish.

Tonight is the night I have totally lost any confidence or belief I had in McClaren. He may as well do one now.

Unbelievable that changes not made at half-time.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Unbelievable that changes not made at half-time.
      Agreed.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Only thing I'd say about that starting XI is a) that you cannot play Hemed in front of Wells or an injured Matt Smith and b) you cannot play Eze and Freeman in the same side.

Comment

Incredible! One of the worst performances i have seen at home...Terrible team selection - Hemed , Eze, complete wage of time - Freeman has gone from looking like a premiership player to league one in 3 games.

Comment

playing with Eze in the team is like playing with 10 men, I think he got caught up in all the hype about him and started to believe in it, really not worth his place at the moment needs to do far far much more poor team selection from Mac Hamed got to let him go back, don't get cousins at all and Furlong well that's another issue the guy is never a right back as long as he has an hole in his Ar$e, better CB and the foul last night was just stupid no need for it his problem at RB is he's caught out of position far too much

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              playing with Eze in the team is like playing with 10 men, I think he got caught up in all the hype about him and started to believe in it, really not worth his place at the moment needs to do far far much more poor team selection from Mac Hamed got to let him go back, don't get cousins at all and Furlong well that's another issue the guy is never a right back as long as he has an hole in his Ar$e, better CB and the foul last night was just stupid no need for it his problem at RB is he's caught out of position far too much
              agree.

the team selection baffled me and his substitutions were made far too late in the game.

Eze needs to be dropped to the bench and kept there until next season or injuries dictate othewise.

Hemed back to the bench as he just doesn't do enough when on the pitch. I know Wells has been off form, but at least he runs and chases the ball.

Cameron needs to be back in the team from now on.

I would rather play Furlong at CB alongside Leistner when Hall is unavailable than have him at RB, Cousins can fill in until Rangel returns.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

agree.

the team selection baffled me and his substitutions were made far too late in the game.

Eze needs to be dropped to the bench and kept there until next season or injuries dictate othewise.

Hemed back to the bench as he just doesn't do enough when on the pitch. I know Wells has been off form, but at least he runs and chases the ball.

Cameron needs to be back in the team from now on.

I would rather play Furlong at CB alongside Leistner when Hall is unavailable than have him at RB, Cousins can fill in until Rangel returns.
                or pavel at RB and BOS on the wing. at least we'd have some link up play and a fullback who knows how to get up the pitch. furlong never supports his winger, he just hangs back. furlong just isn't good enough to be a rb but would make a decent cb

Comment

Working...
                X