Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith

Badly missed today. Think we would have won with him available. Says a lot about how weak this squad is.

The way we are hoofing the ball, there's the only player that can be effective...Smith. Of course, he is injured, however, should he be fit he must be the player starting as a striker. As for Wells, I am starting to compare him to CW. He misses so many chances.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      Badly missed today. Think we would have won with him available. Says a lot about how weak this squad is.
      To be fair the squad would be A LOT weaker without Matt Smith

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        Badly missed today.
        Was thinking the same during the game.

Comment

I'd imagine Blades would pay us to take CW back. I'd have him over Wells to be honest. Beyond that we should build a team around Matt Smith and BOS.... reckon them two can drag us out if current mess.

Comment

if smith and bos are our only hope , gawd elp us

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              if smith and bos are our only hope , gawd elp us
              With Connor Washington bought back too.
              What a dream team that would be next season, terrorising defences up and down the country...

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I'd imagine Blades would pay us to take CW back. I'd have him over Wells to be honest. Beyond that we should build a team around Matt Smith and BOS.... reckon them two can drag us out if current mess.
                How many goals do you think CW would have scored? My guess is no more than Eze has managed.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  thank you ... told you all so. JN

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

How many goals do you think CW would have scored? My guess is no more than Eze has managed.
                    Washington has more goals from start of last season to first week of feb last season than the golden boy wells has the whole of this season. stfu. JN

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

With Connor Washington bought back too.
                      What a dream team that would be next season, terrorising defences up and down the country...
                      Mainly down I suspect

Comment

Rate smith. Very handy squad player and when used properly ca be an effective first team player.

Comment

Working...
                        X