X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Have to say I have supported Schteeve all season but that was an absolute pile of rubbish tonight, similar to some of the games last season. Will be very lucky to be here tomorrow give job to Ramsey til end of season.
    Sorry kit but we was better than that last season tonight and last few games, atleast we showed fight and passion which dont seem to have now apart from bos

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    They won't get rid of him because we have owner's that don't have a clue.

Leave a comment:

• wortonranger
    replied
    The signs were there Saturday, but I honestly think the players simply aren’t good enough. A number of them are vastly overrated, particularly Eze, who has the attitude of a star, but would be more at home 2 divisions below. The one thing is motivation - is that the issue with McLaren?

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    replied
    Needs freshening up to get players playing to stay up then review for next season . Hope Cardiff sack NW

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Hang him . JN

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Have to say I have supported Schteeve all season but that was an absolute pile of rubbish tonight, similar to some of the games last season. Will be very lucky to be here tomorrow give job to Ramsey til end of season.

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    replied
    I’ll do it for peanuts

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    We have no money...

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Gotta go sorry but better managers out there
    utter shite

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    get rid of him tonight!! i work as a gardener and would happily spread him on a flower bed as he's sh*t!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    started a topic Sack him

Sack him

useless players aren’t playing for him. Livid ####
Working...
X