Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Should of stuck with Ollie.

How Smyth is out on loan is beyond me and Samuel would of played more.

Hopefully we can sneak 2 more wins and a draw and hope that’s enough to stay up.

BOS has already played more minutes for us this season than last and will surely feature more towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

BOS has already played more minutes for us this season than last and will surely feature more towards the end.
      MOM last night by a country mile

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

The kid is fast and does not shy away from challenges.
        Really looking forward to hopefully seeing him as a regular first team'er next season.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

said it before but i wouldn't mind seeing BOS converted into a striker

Comment

BTW as much as Mac shoulders responsibility as the man in charge of team affairs, having his head being called for.
            The players really should not be getting away without criticism, quite frankly pathetic performances from supposedly
            professional athletes. Disgrace to the shirt a lot of them

Comment

Quite ineffective all game and lost too easily possession in a situation which allowed them to start their last attack. Wzolek did more good in ten minutes than BOS in 95.

Comment

Mac has never been relegated. He never will be. The 80-1 odds still say there is much needed calm necessary. Ollie has been relegated at this club at this level before and twice at this level if you include Leicester and three times in his career. Let’s let McClaren see the job through and transition the squad in the summer. We are only 4 wins or so off the play offs despite this horrendous run. If we had only done ok we would be in with a shout. Fine margins. Stay calm

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Quite ineffective all game and lost too easily possession in a situation which allowed them to start their last attack. Wzolek did more good in ten minutes than BOS in 95.
                  I must have watched a different game then

Comment

Last nights performance was one of the worst I've seen in a long time. This team has run out of energy enthusiasm and ideas. Manager can't motivate them so its time to find someone who can, now.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I must have watched a different game then
                      He did good runs and was lively but it didn't lead to anything at all. Made childish error near the sideline which lead to their winner. Wszolek on the other hand was both lively and effective. Only my opinions, not the objective truth..

Comment

Am I wrong or are there managers out there other than Ollie and SM? Ollie was a disaster we got away with. Thing turning sour under SM at the moment. If he goes I hope we choose someone else other than the man in the hat!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                          Hang him . JN
                          Save us having to pay out his contract. Chewit deprivation pending last chance as an alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            said it before but i wouldn't mind seeing BOS converted into a striker
                            A good idea. He is so strong and fast. Hemed i.e. is strong and nothing more basically.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Am I wrong or are there managers out there other than Ollie and SM? Ollie was a disaster we got away with. Thing turning sour under SM at the moment. If he goes I hope we choose someone else other than the man in the hat!
                              Can we afford a capacity like David Wagner? I guess his wages will be too high.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

motm , there wasn't one . we were awful . he scored a tap in but like the rest didn't impact the game , BOS is quick but doesn't read the game very well

Comment

Working...
                                X