X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not a knee jerk reactor but yeah has got to go

Comment

Let's get real folk.
      we got a pee poor side,as all we can afford.
      next season it will be poorer
      we got crap ground crap training ground,low support,if going by here,an aging support.
      we not even a bigger club than Brentford nowadays. We should be happy we in this division .
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

One thing is for sure; I Iost faith in SM tonight. Most of the players also...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Let's get real folk.
          we got a pee poor side,as all we can afford.
          next season it will be poorer
          we got crap ground crap training ground,low support,if going by here,an aging support.
          we not even a bigger club than Brentford nowadays. We should be happy we in this division .
          Yes, of course. But can SM keep us up??
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Cab for SM .
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Bring back briotorie,he picked a winning side a few games
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Maybe we should give the job to Rangel and Ramsey. Just a thought.
                That isn’t a bad idea, Ramsey is better than given credit for and Rangel would have some respect. At a loss tonight after that though.

Comment

Get Wenger in, wait, I meant Wagner

Comment

I have backed him up until tonight ,not any more

Comment

Only
                      hope we have of staying up is there are 4 sides closer to that last relegation spot and hopefully after we lose at Hull we will still be 7 clear before we try and draw 0-0 at Home to bolton to try and move 8 points clear

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

That isn’t a bad idea, Ramsey is better than given credit for and Rangel would have some respect. At a loss tonight after that though.
                        Just a shot in the dark, but who nows?? It could be that Rangel has learnt a few thing about organisation at Swansea
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

SM had not improved the side. For some time, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore. No Manager should keep his place by winning one game in eleven, and worse, playing the crap on the show.

Comment

Amit Bhatia where are ya ?? Have a word will ya.

Comment

I feel so bad.
                              I was very frustrated when we signed Steve - failure was written all over this signing. Good manager in the 90s, but failed over and over again last ten years and definitely yesterdays man. Maybe still a decent coach, but no manager. It was insane that we replaced Holloway with McClaren after Holloway brought us 56 points last season and did very well with a young side.

I was very skeptical when we changed our recruitment policy, relying almost exclusively on experienced loans and veteran signings. It can work short time, but with FFP defining our recruitment policy we should look for players with sell on value. It is the only way we can work ourselves out of the mess we are in. McClaren's job should be to sign and develop players like Freeman, BOS etc. One or two experienced players to replace Mackie and Onuoha would be understandable, but not spending the entire August budget on loans and players looking for their last pay check, even if they are very decent and better than we had. It looks as a poor mans copy of Hughes and Redknap. I cannot understand we went down this route again. The fact we threw out Holloway's balanced low budget recruitment policy overnight is simply shocking.

However, McClaren and the team did very well between September and December. He slowly won me over - he over-performed and I was starting to think I was wrong. After 6 losses in a row I called for everyone to be patient and back him even though we probably would loose to Middlesbrough and Leeds. I was rather focusing on very winnable matches like Stoke and Rotherham at home, I though we would get the necessary points on board to be safe, and show that some of the poor results in January/February was partly down to bad luck.

However, the last two matches demonstrates that the downward trend is continuing. We are worse than ever. The trend is now crystal clear - it goes backwards! It is the McClaren we should have expected, based on recent track record. We might miss two or three players, but almost any team miss a few regular players. It is not an excuse against teams such as Rotherham.

What makes me so sad is that despite the fact I can't see McClaren being the solution any longer I hate the idea of keep firing managers all the time. It was stupidity to fire Holloway only to replace him with a much weaker candidate. However, I desperately want to avoid firing the next manager after less than a year. We are crying out for stability on the manager/coaching side of things. A new change is the last thing we need..

On the other hand, sticking with McClaren leads us to League 1, either this season or next, and I feel super-frustrated. It is damn if you do, damn if you don't.

I hate to say it, but I would actually accept a sacking. I cannot believe I say this, but I think it is a sign of how desperate I feel.
                              Last edited by QPROslo; 14-03-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

I've stuck by SM all season but I'm not sure anymore. The run we had from Sept to Dec had me thinking that this was all just bad luck. We were fighting a few games back and getting some rotton luck but that tonight and Saturday was dreadful. Seemed EVERY player was just winging it. Hitting and hoping something would happen. Aimless balls up in the air all night, terrible passing, terrible crossing. The players just didn't have a clue. McLaren looked like he didn't have a clue either. His backroom staff haven't got a clue. Non f ucking league manager and assistant last season and it shows. The players aren't learning anything at all. Most of these players have been together for at least two years and there is no style of play between them. It seems none of them know each others games.
                                I haven't got a scooby what anyone can do about getting these players playing good football. They're going backwards. I had put it down to Rangel and Cameron being out and the rest of the squad losing confidence without them but f uck me after over 3 months and they still can't do any good without them. I seriously wonder what goes on during training for them to produce performances like this. I honestly don't know what to suggest. Even doubting a new manager would make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X