Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Am I wrong or are there managers out there other than Ollie and SM? Ollie was a disaster we got away with. Thing turning sour under SM at the moment. If he goes I hope we choose someone else other than the man in the hat!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

I must have watched a different game then
    He did good runs and was lively but it didn't lead to anything at all. Made childish error near the sideline which lead to their winner. Wszolek on the other hand was both lively and effective. Only my opinions, not the objective truth..

Leave a comment:

• YoungR1
    replied
    Last nights performance was one of the worst I've seen in a long time. This team has run out of energy enthusiasm and ideas. Manager can't motivate them so its time to find someone who can, now.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Quite ineffective all game and lost too easily possession in a situation which allowed them to start their last attack. Wzolek did more good in ten minutes than BOS in 95.
    I must have watched a different game then

Leave a comment:

• Steve_Mac_Fan
    replied
    Mac has never been relegated. He never will be. The 80-1 odds still say there is much needed calm necessary. Ollie has been relegated at this club at this level before and twice at this level if you include Leicester and three times in his career. Let’s let McClaren see the job through and transition the squad in the summer. We are only 4 wins or so off the play offs despite this horrendous run. If we had only done ok we would be in with a shout. Fine margins. Stay calm

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

MOM last night by a country mile
    Quite ineffective all game and lost too easily possession in a situation which allowed them to start their last attack. Wzolek did more good in ten minutes than BOS in 95.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    BTW as much as Mac shoulders responsibility as the man in charge of team affairs, having his head being called for.
    The players really should not be getting away without criticism, quite frankly pathetic performances from supposedly
    professional athletes. Disgrace to the shirt a lot of them

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    said it before but i wouldn't mind seeing BOS converted into a striker

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

The kid is fast and does not shy away from challenges.
    Really looking forward to hopefully seeing him as a regular first team'er next season.

Leave a comment:

• HertsHoops
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

BOS has already played more minutes for us this season than last and will surely feature more towards the end.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Should of stuck with Ollie.

How Smyth is out on loan is beyond me and Samuel would of played more.

Hopefully we can sneak 2 more wins and a draw and hope that’s enough to stay up.

BOS has already played more minutes for us this season than last and will surely feature more towards the end.

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I dont think you get it either, you harp on about all those things, yet mac signed 4 ex prem players on loan, two ofwhich strikers which ollie didnt have the luxury of, hes bombed two very good players in smyth and chair, and we`re seeing how we needed the legs and freshness of those two for a start, macs played too safe and boring games tactics wise for a start, only waking up when we`ve usually gone a goal down, lack of pressing in games.....but thats his tactics, but to go on about ffp when he signed those 4 kind defeats that doesnt it, its not like he hadnt signed anyone....

The fine has nothing to do with the squad and manager, it was mac who decided to send our loans out like smyth & chair, and sign the 4 loans in.......The fine was promised by tony to pay it, so we`re lead to believe...

And once again the transfer embargo had no affect as we signed 4 lol
    McClaren has been a disaster. No doubt about that in my mind but whereas he might take us down, you cant fail to understand how the board came to the conclusion that Holloway would. They had a decision to make and they got the first part right.

As for the loans, we aren't, of course, prohibited from loan signings and we haven't seen the contracts for those who came in and the financial burdens attached. However, it would have been far harder to attract the loanees, in my opinion, if Holloway was in charge than it would be when you've got a respected former England coach at the helm. Holloway had been sacked by Millwall and was showing relegation form with us, not the most enticing offer for potential loans, is it?

As for McClaren's decision to loan out certain players. I agree, they were bizarre decisions and they can't be defended.

Just because McClaren proved to be a failure it doesn't mean that Holloway should have been kept.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Should of stuck with Ollie.

How Smyth is out on loan is beyond me and Samuel would of played more.

Hopefully we can sneak 2 more wins and a draw and hope that’s enough to stay up.

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Do one Wally, bring back Ollie

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Pinkie hijacks another thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X