No announcement yet.

Our tempo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see BOS and Shodipo both playing on Saturday. Can see them terrorising Rotherham tomorrow night.

Comment

been saying it for a long time now we don't move the ball forward quickly enough , we are far to predictable always letting the oppo to get back into shape

Comment

It was apparent again last night. No overlapping and only wanting it back to feet rather than running on. People getting on Eze back but once again, no one moves in front so how do you be creative with no one wanting to attack?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          It was apparent again last night. No overlapping and only wanting it back to feet rather than running on. People getting on Eze back but once again, no one moves in front so how do you be creative with no one wanting to attack?
          Spot on. Personally don't always agree with this "keeping possession" passing around the back 4 but what else can we do when we are static going forward ?

We've got to be the easiest team in the division to defend against.

Comment

Agreed parr most intelligent thing I’ve heard you say cousin

Comment

Originally posted by Rob110qpr View Post
              Agreed parr most intelligent thing I’ve heard you say cousin

Question is, do you agree with my expert analysis? or do those sherbet lemons distort you view?

Comment

I agree 1000% ... maybe that’s where we are going wrong I stopped with sherbet lemons few years ago :/ still middle turnstye though always haha

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                  Eze is the no 10 and whenever he gets the ball his momentum should be forward - also playing of the no 9 but he does neither of these. Last night he either got the ball and did a 360 degree turn and pass back to his defence or be tackled by the first person he came across. In that role he has to make things happen..he has to be the spark and he is not!

Comment

This is an important thread. Been saying all season we lack pace and urgency. That’ has GOT to be something the manager can change. As in, “either you run your tail off, pass quickly, and aggress, or you will not play for QPR.

Comment

It isn't even about just running around like headless chickens, it is just be brave and overlap and run in behind. Stop getting it and turning back or passing and dropping back.

Comment

Again; what do they do in training? Urgency, overlaps and passing should be priority areas. IMO.
                        Last edited by Shania; 15-03-2019, 09:08 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X