Get on your knees and say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Calling his (first) time as manager embarrassing isn't the other side of the story though, is it. Embarrassing would be the numerous managers under Flavio, Mark Hughes spell etc. Even his second spell you could say he did exactly what was expected of him, especially seeing Mac struggle with a squad on a par/if not better than what Oli had
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

Some managers who came after him may have been failures as managers but most acted in a manner which fits the position.

Each to their own but I believe no manager should be going on TV and talking about barrels of ti ts picking up ugly women in clubs and any number of other embarrassing quips.

He was representing a club which was nearly 120 years old, FFS, not the 'Red Lion XI' .
    ​​​​​

​​

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

Some managers who came after him may have been failures as managers but most acted in a manner which fits the position.

Each to their own but I believe no manager should be going on TV and talking about barrels of ti ts picking up ugly women in clubs and any number of other embarrassing quips.

He was representing a club which was nearly 120 years old, FFS, not the 'Red Lion XI' .
      ​​​​​

​​
      Should've been more like Jim magilton, or Sousa leaking info to the press. Or jfh getting caught up in a press sting. Yep, they all covered themselves in glory away from the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Should've been more like Jim magilton, or Sousa leaking info to the press. Or jfh getting caught up in a press sting. Yep, they all covered themselves in glory away from the pitch.
        Not saying that either but he's representing an institution which deserves to be treated respectfully.

​​​

Comment

​​​​​

​​
          Honestly eric, its called a character, something the game lacks and needs tbh, otherwise things can become very boring
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not saying that either but he's representing an institution which deserves to be treated respectfully.

​​​
            Give me oli's soundbites over their scandals any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Honestly eric, its called a character, something the game lacks and needs tbh, otherwise things can become very boring
              Well, some of us didn't find it funny and that's what I'm trying to get across.

For all your - and others - talk about how you feel like a persecuted minority on here and other sites, we've been there.

​​​

Comment

Well, some of us didn't find it funny and that's what I'm trying to get across.

For all your - and others - talk about how you feel like a persecuted minority on here and other sites, we've been there.

​​​
                You are beginning to sound like one of these extreme Liberals. Say something stupid or controversial on various sites then hunt round and say 'Everyone's picking on me'.Attention seeking because it is a 9 month old broken record.

Comment

As Eric rightfully said, agree to disagree, this is called debate and each sides views are valid in their opinions obviously.
                  Personally totally on the fence, was very underwhelmed at Ollies return and equally confused to him being sacked.
                  Don't necessarily have much confidence in Steve, but there again, not been impressed by any of our managers in recent history other than Colin.
                  If people are looking for a MB where everyone agrees and alternate views are not welcome, I think there may be another site that may go eventually live and welcome others into their little fire circle.
                  In the meantime, I enjoy the back n forth on this debate, and as long as it doesn't get too personal, I say crack on.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

You are beginning to sound like one of these extreme Liberals. Say something stupid or controversial on various sites then hunt round and say 'Everyone's picking on me'.Attention seeking because it is a 9 month old broken record.
                    I have no idea who that is addressed to...

I wanted Holloway sacked and I can't stand the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      As Eric rightfully said, agree to disagree, this is called debate and each sides views are valid in their opinions obviously.
                      Personally totally on the fence, was very underwhelmed at Ollies return and equally confused to him being sacked.
                      Don't necessarily have much confidence in Steve, but there again, not been impressed by any of our managers in recent history other than Colin.
                      If people are looking for a MB where everyone agrees and alternate views are not welcome, I think there may be another site that may go eventually live and welcome others into their little fire circle.
                      In the meantime, I enjoy the back n forth on this debate, and as long as it doesn't get too personal, I say crack on.
                      Well said Sir.

Comment

What even after a year of the same debate and the destruction of your whole message board Fraggs ?

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

The reason why the subject of Ollie drives people mad is because it adds absolutely nothing new to the discussion about our club and what needs to be done to improve things.
                          Ollie is in the past. Bringing his name into every other post is merely an opportunity for you, Pinkie and a few others to start up the whole you were right and everybody else was wrong point, which has been done to death.
                          Its pathetic, imature and fu cking boring.
                          Totally agree mate.

If you want to stay in touch, try via twitter. I’ll leave the twitter name for you to guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

The reason why the subject of Ollie drives people mad is because it adds absolutely nothing new to the discussion about our club and what needs to be done to improve things.
                            Ollie is in the past. Bringing his name into every other post is merely an opportunity for you, Pinkie and a few others to start up the whole you were right and everybody else was wrong point, which has been done to death.
                            Its pathetic, imature and fu cking boring.
                            Personally I prefer a good Brexit discussion. But this will have to do today.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              What even after a year of the same debate and the destruction of your whole message board Fraggs ?
                              Invite to get in touch via twitter extends to you too, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Invite to get in touch via twitter extends to you too, of course.
                                Bit confused, didn't think you would be posting until either Myu or I phoned you?
                                Either way, good to see you posting on here again as all are welcome
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X