No announcement yet.

McClaren: Stick or Twist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be surprised if they did that tbh, mind you a defeat wouldnt be good, but cant see what it would gain now
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

As I say others will recall it. By all means Google it but I had a quick go at TF and Ollie and loads of stuff. Also look at the evidence. We were mainly carp before that formation change. Why was CR all of a sudden in the dugout? Why were the selections changed, including playing more youngsters? None of it was Ollie's style. He had stubbornly stuck with a system that didn't work playing people out of position.

He hasn't got another job as nobody would touch him. It was only a mad moment from said Uncle that ended up with him here. His time as a manager long gone. Only way he would get back now is if you won Euro millions!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
        Hearing from my sauces he’ll be sacked if we fail to win tonight . JN
        No more chewits if tonight a fark up then!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          As I say others will recall it. By all means Google it but I had a quick go at TF and Ollie and loads of stuff. Also look at the evidence. We were mainly carp before that formation change. Why was CR all of a sudden in the dugout? Why were the selections changed, including playing more youngsters? None of it was Ollie's style. He had stubbornly stuck with a system that didn't work playing people out of position.

He hasn't got another job as nobody would touch him. It was only a mad moment from said Uncle that ended up with him here. His time as a manager long gone. Only way he would get back now is if you won Euro millions!
          Youre clutching at straws furtive, reason he changed things cos he was fed up of our first teams performances like the forest game, hence from that point he changed things, thats a manager whos had enough, think in those circumstances most managers would of done exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
            Hearing from my sauces he’ll be sacked if we fail to win tonight . JN
            Rotherham have lost 1 in the last 7 and that was away at Sheffield United. I wouldn't be surprised if they get a point out of us, if not more unless we are really on our game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Rotherham have lost 1 in the last 7 and that was away at Sheffield United. I wouldn't be surprised if they get a point out of us, if not more unless we are really on our game tonight.
              Not bad form, but they havnt won 1 away though have they, so someone said on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Youre clutching at straws furtive, reason he changed things cos he was fed up of our first teams performances like the forest game, hence from that point he changed things, thats a manager whos had enough, think in those circumstances most managers would of done exactly the same.
                So it took him 18 months of carp performances to change when the average fan could probably see within 5 minutes it was daft playing a formation that didn't work with players out of position. Bit of a stretch but maybe that is why he can't get a job ...

Comment

So it took him 18 months of carp performances to change when the average fan could probably see within 5 minutes it was daft playing a formation that didn't work with players out of position. Bit of a stretch but maybe that is why he can't get a job ...
                  What asin the same one macs just been using for a few games you mean! we`ve been over this time andtime again, the squad he took over was pants & whoever would of took over would of had to go through that rough period, and with mac we`re still going through it.

Comment

jokes aside, if we don't get a positive result tonight questions HAVE to be asked. rubbish football, horrendous form, least inspiring manager in years, our best youth talents got worse, list goes on .JN

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

What asin the same one macs just been using for a few games you mean! we`ve been over this time andtime again, the squad he took over was pants & whoever would of took over would of had to go through that rough period, and with mac we`re still going through it.
                      Squad he took over wasn't that bad. He made it far worse with his bizarre formation and selections. Someone sane would have made a better fist of it. Our old mate was completely out of his depth which is why he hadn't been a manager for 18 months before Uncle's mad moment and why he isn't one now. Majority of people can see through him. Better get playing those Euro millions if you want to see him in the dugout again!

If he had lost his job and another Championship club has since appointed him you might have an argument but he has hardly even been linked with anything below that level let alone at it or above. Great character carp manager.

Comment

That was AWFUL tonight.... Where do we go from this?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                          That was AWFUL tonight.... Where do we go from this?
                          alcoholism?

Comment

alcoholism?
                            Got my head in a rather nice Cabernet at the moment.

Only way to move on from what I sat through tonight.

Total garbage flatters the whole lot of them ( BOS excepted)

Comment

And yep, I wasn't surprised when the second goal went in....

Comment

And yep, I wasn't surprised when the second goal went in....
                                It’s all your fault Mush, ya Jonah!

Comment

Working...
                                X