mclaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mclaren

not stepping foot in LR again until that clueless inept Wally is gone. he hasnt got a clue. least inspired I've ever been by a manager. ollie levels above. imagine if he was able to bring in players like themed Rangel wells and cameron . JN

That's the spirit . CCJ

Comment

today would have suited eze in the last 30 mins , can't see why he brought on shopido when there was only hemed up front , hemed could be out there til next saturday and he still wouldn't score

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        today would have suited eze in the last 30 mins , can't see why he brought on shopido when there was only hemed up front , hemed could be out there til next saturday and he still wouldn't score
        Totally agree mate.

Comment

you know, i'm starting to think mcclaren needs to go too. 1 win in 10, 8 losses and a draw is completely unacceptable no matter how its looked at. yes we've been unlucky at times but we've also been god awful and sloppy too which is what macca was brought in to sort out, he simply hasn't. C

Comment

Today was awful but keep sacking managers and paying them off not a good use of limited funds what we need is someone like warnock who always over achieving

oh oh hang on a minute

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              Today was awful but keep sacking managers and paying them off not a good use of limited funds what we need is someone like warnock who always over achieving

oh oh hang on a minute
              ainsworth is overachieving at wycombe

Comment

It will be better when Cameron and Rangel are back in the team. Our squad is way too thin.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

Watched them play Peterborough last week they were crap! But all things considered they played with bit pace. Better players he may do well, smc ain’t going anywhere imo for at least another season

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Watched them play Peterborough last week they were crap! But all things considered they played with bit pace. Better players he may do well, smc ain’t going anywhere imo for at least another season
                    i think thats why ainsworth would be good here. on paper wycombe are crap and have crap players but he's getting them playing their hearts out and is playing them to their strengths and getting the best out of what he has. they were unlucky not to beat sunderland today too but are still exceeding expectations.

he's a proper up and coming manager who actually has a lot of experience, hes been at wycombe for 7 years now! i think hes more than ready to step up and would be far cheaper than mcclarens wages anyway

Comment

Who is Ainsworth`s assistant?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

you know, i'm starting to think mcclaren needs to go too. 1 win in 10, 8 losses and a draw is completely unacceptable no matter how its looked at. yes we've been unlucky at times but we've also been god awful and sloppy too which is what macca was brought in to sort out, he simply hasn't. C
                        I blame the FA Cup run - we should have concentrated on promotion

Innit.

Comment

So did Olly at QPR, but we binned him for a bloke with a CV

Mark Hughes MKII

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Who is Ainsworth`s assistant?
                            Richard Dobson ? I don’t know much about him but he’s been there since 2011.
                            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I blame the FA Cup run - we should have concentrated on promotion

Innit.
                              there is no way on earth this team would have challenged for promotion with or without a cup run ...even if we had fluked a play off and gone up next season would have either been one of the most embarrassing on record or we just re start the cycle of over spending to try and stay in a division we were not ready for.

For the first time in many years i have started to feel like we are getting back to the rangers i supported as a kid. A good cup run and a decent league position is progress.

We have been unluckier than most this season - even the most anti maclaren supporter must admit that. from injures to penalties to some god awful refs.

Comment

Working...
                              X