Bolton at home on the 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

There is a possibility Shania that Bolton could be liquidated, which would mean all their results being expunged.
    That would also mean we lose the 3 pts we gained off them.
    Having said that i would've thought only two teams would go down, although i'm not certain.
    They could alternatively be deducted 12 pts

https://www.football.london/queens-p...tford-15997820
    Ok. Thanks for this update, QPRDave. Really appreciated.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

There is a possibility Shania that Bolton could be liquidated, which would mean all their results being expunged.
      That would also mean we lose the 3 pts we gained off them.
      Having said that i would've thought only two teams would go down, although i'm not certain.
      They could alternatively be deducted 12 pts

https://www.football.london/queens-p...tford-15997820
      They have just been given a stay of execution until April 3, as there may be a buyer who could clear debts. This could still mean a 12 points deduction if they go into admin, but the cutoff date for points deductions is March 28, so the points deduction would be for next season.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

They have just been given a stay of execution until April 3, as there may be a buyer who could clear debts. This could still mean a 12 points deduction if they go into admin, but the cutoff date for points deductions is March 28, so the points deduction would be for next season.
        Ah good, hopefully they get something sorted but only after visiting us

Comment

Ah good, hopefully they get something sorted but only after visiting us
          Let's hope so. Never want to see another club go into administration, but I am hoping their luck doesn't improve until after they play us
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
          X