What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on?

With all the old/new/fake/multiple messages/accounts?? I'm no techy but does this site have a virus or something?

Tbh dun its been quite obvious whats been going on, soo transparent
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

And weird cryptic posts like above. I know there's a new forum but it's this one I'm talking about. What are you hinting at that's soo transparent? Are the nonsense posts just to make the site look busy? Cos it seems like a cyber attack of some sort

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
        And weird cryptic posts like above. I know there's a new forum but it's this one I'm talking about. What are you hinting at that's soo transparent? Are the nonsense posts just to make the site look busy? Cos it seems like a cyber attack of some sort
        The lot that have departed don't strike me as the type to create accounts on here to spend their time trolling.

Set up to make the site look busy? The thought had crossed my mind although it will only serve to put off those that remain.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

The lot that have departed don't strike me as the type to create accounts on here to spend their time trolling.

Set up to make the site look busy? The thought had crossed my mind although it will only serve to put off those that remain.

​​​​
          That's what I reckoned, and MYU would hardly respond to posters he thought were on a wind-up and he'd know

Comment

I can assure you this is not a cyber attack or an attempt to make the site look busy.
            Surely if we were trying to make the site look busy, we would at least post threads that were a bit better thought out than anti Ollie chants?
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

New accounts have been created using a VPN, from today we'll put VPN accounts on pre mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Tbh dun its been quite obvious whats been going on, soo transparent
                Enlighten us, oh wise one.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                X