No announcement yet.

Leistner to Villa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

club could get 100 million for him or 5 million,makes no diff,as steeve would only get max 500k to spend of it
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

£5m ? Could easily go and get 2 CB's for that !

Comment

Take the money, lad on loan at Peterborough Ben white from Brighton quite possibly the best defender I’ve seen in ages quick don’t dive in wins everything and brings ball out Alan Hansen style wouldn’t cost the earth can’t get a game due to Dunk. Think they want £1m

Comment

Or was it 5,000,000 Indian rupee’s, that’s just over £58,000.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Take the money, lad on loan at Peterborough Ben white from Brighton quite possibly the best defender I’ve seen in ages quick don’t dive in wins everything and brings ball out Alan Hansen style wouldn’t cost the earth can’t get a game due to Dunk. Think they want £1m
            I like the look of the lad at Rotherham, Ejayi is it or something? Excellent in the air, quick, good in the tackle and scores his fair share of goals from set pieces too. Wouldn't cost the earth either I wouldn't have thought?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

I like the look of the lad at Rotherham, Ejayi is it or something? Excellent in the air, quick, good in the tackle and scores his fair share of goals from set pieces too. Wouldn't cost the earth either I wouldn't have thought?
              It's a lot of money to turn down, how much do you think this lad be worth?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Only thing is we’re probably got no more to offer financial incentives than them as in same league etc unless he fancies west London

Comment

Would definitely take the 5million, the big lad who used to play for Wigan who is now at broghBri bit can't get a game would cost half that, name is Dan Burn, and look at finding another decent lower league prospect then get rid of lynch Aswel, as Furlong could then be used more as a Cb

Comment

Personally I ignore clickbait sites.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Personally I ignore clickbait sites.
                      This is a click bait site most of the time lol and yet here you are

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        never in a million years! if he is worth £5 mill the Football has truly gone mad
                        Football media has gone mad you mean,no way in a million years would any club pay £5 million for him

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I heard a rumour it's 5 million Nigerian Dollars.
                          What's that in sterling ,£50 ?

Comment

Theve used the quotes on this site to create a thread on QPR News Now inc Corbs , Shania and Qpr Dave take a look

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Theve used the quotes on this site to create a thread on QPR News Now inc Corbs , Shania and Qpr Dave take a look
                              Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Link?
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X