Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Run In

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sleeping Giants
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

    Unfortunately "easy run ins" don't apply to us,we seem to lose games we are expected to win and sometimes win games are are expected to lose.
    This is so true.. we've won 3 matches in 2019...2 of them against the team 2nd in our league at the mo.

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

    To use an Ollie esq description, this season has been a bit like a night out on the pull (in my younger days of course)

    Start of the season/night - full of hope

    First few attempts at engaging with the female sex/first few matches - get the brush off big time.

    bit further into the night/season - things take a turn for the better, actually start to look promising.

    christmas period/chucking out time - fuk me, Iíve only gone and pulled. There she is, on me bed, panting for it.

    Post Christmas period/ just about to do the deed with said female - As quickly as things were looking up, it all goes pear shape when the old boy/ team get found out.
    In the old boys case due to an overindulgence of stellar Artois
    Quality.

    I have faith in SM and still think his the man, needs a few seasons to make this team his own. We'll get better and better each season.

    Leave a comment:


  • Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

    ...brewers droop has set in Itsonly
    Hasnít it just

    Leave a comment:


  • qprjeff1882
    replied
    Noting is ever easy at Rangers apart from inconsistency

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

    To use an Ollie esq description, this season has been a bit like a night out on the pull (in my younger days of course)

    Start of the season/night - full of hope

    First few attempts at engaging with the female sex/first few matches - get the brush off big time.

    bit further into the night/season - things take a turn for the better, actually start to look promising.

    christmas period/chucking out time - fuk me, Iíve only gone and pulled. There she is, on me bed, panting for it.

    Post Christmas period/ just about to do the deed with said female - As quickly as things were looking up, it all goes pear shape when the old boy/ team get found out.
    In the old boys case due to an overindulgence of stellar Artois
    ...brewers droop has set in Itsonly

    Leave a comment:


  • 3London
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

    Unfortunately "easy run ins" don't apply to us,we seem to lose games we are expected to win and sometimes win games are are expected to lose.
    Exactly we always struggle against the teams we are expected to beat

    Leave a comment:


  • LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

    Unfortunately "easy run ins" don't apply to us,we seem to lose games we are expected to win and sometimes win games are are expected to lose.
    That is true

    Leave a comment:


  • Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    We have the 6th easiest run in according to the stats.

    https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...rdest-easiest/
    Unfortunately "easy run ins" don't apply to us,we seem to lose games we are expected to win and sometimes win games are are expected to lose.

    Leave a comment:


  • Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

    More of a Stagger in I'd say!
    To use an Ollie esq description, this season has been a bit like a night out on the pull (in my younger days of course)

    Start of the season/night - full of hope

    First few attempts at engaging with the female sex/first few matches - get the brush off big time.

    bit further into the night/season - things take a turn for the better, actually start to look promising.

    christmas period/chucking out time - fuk me, Iíve only gone and pulled. There she is, on me bed, panting for it.

    Post Christmas period/ just about to do the deed with said female - As quickly as things were looking up, it all goes pear shape when the old boy/ team get found out.
    In the old boys case due to an overindulgence of stellar Artois

    Leave a comment:


  • QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    We have the 6th easiest run in according to the stats.

    https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...rdest-easiest/
    More of a Stagger in I'd say!

    Leave a comment:


  • LoftusRoadLad
    started a topic The Run In

    The Run In

    We have the 6th easiest run in according to the stats.

    https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...rdest-easiest/
Working...
X