The Run In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Run In

We have the 6th easiest run in according to the stats.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...rdest-easiest/

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

More of a Stagger in I'd say!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

More of a Stagger in I'd say!
      To use an Ollie esq description, this season has been a bit like a night out on the pull (in my younger days of course)

Start of the season/night - full of hope

First few attempts at engaging with the female sex/first few matches - get the brush off big time.

bit further into the night/season - things take a turn for the better, actually start to look promising.

christmas period/chucking out time - fuk me, I’ve only gone and pulled. There she is, on me bed, panting for it.

Post Christmas period/ just about to do the deed with said female - As quickly as things were looking up, it all goes pear shape when the old boy/ team get found out.
      In the old boys case due to an overindulgence of stellar Artois

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Unfortunately "easy run ins" don't apply to us,we seem to lose games we are expected to win and sometimes win games are are expected to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Unfortunately "easy run ins" don't apply to us,we seem to lose games we are expected to win and sometimes win games are are expected to lose.
          That is true

Comment

Exactly we always struggle against the teams we are expected to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

To use an Ollie esq description, this season has been a bit like a night out on the pull (in my younger days of course)

First few attempts at engaging with the female sex/first few matches - get the brush off big time.

bit further into the night/season - things take a turn for the better, actually start to look promising.

christmas period/chucking out time - fuk me, I’ve only gone and pulled. There she is, on me bed, panting for it.

Post Christmas period/ just about to do the deed with said female - As quickly as things were looking up, it all goes pear shape when the old boy/ team get found out.
              ...brewers droop has set in Itsonly

Comment

Noting is ever easy at Rangers apart from inconsistency

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

...brewers droop has set in Itsonly
                  Hasn’t it just
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Quality.

I have faith in SM and still think his the man, needs a few seasons to make this team his own. We'll get better and better each season.

Comment

This is so true.. we've won 3 matches in 2019...2 of them against the team 2nd in our league at the mo.

Comment

Working...
                      X