Bidwell & only Bidwell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidwell & only Bidwell.

For starters, you've got to like Bids' hustle and overall play, even though his lack of pace down the left wing has at times hurt our ability to aggress there. The problem is this squad has only one true LB right now. In fact, with the possible exception of a game or two, Bids has played nearly every minute in every game this season. We have three RBs, four+ CBS, but only one LB. Does this total lack of depth concern anyone else, and shouldn't that be on the list of new players we are looking for at season's end?

Yes it worries me. Seen all over social media groups that he should be released as he's not good enough.
    Well Nico Hamaleinan is nowhere near his level or he'd still be here incase of injury to Bidwell as he's the only natural possible back up at the club. I'd love to know if the club plans on letting him go and if so who they are looking at to replace him.
    This won't be popular but the club are running a big risk if they think our youngsters are going to be our main players next season. Putting very inexperienced young players into a poor side and making them the mainstay players will in my opinion be a bad move. There are some on here who think they are going to be superstars for us but i have big doubts they will.
    Us as a club are treading on very thin ground regarding a quality versus experience at the club. If we're not able to bring in good experience to compensate the lack of experience of the young players we all "hope" will hit the ground running next season then we could find ourselves sruggling massively. This is of course with me expecting for us to lose the likes of Cameron, Wells, Hemed, Rangel, Lynch, Wszolek and Bidwell due to our cash restraints.
    I think Hall and Cousins will be kept on.

Comment

Think the club will be looking for cheaper options wage wise.

Comment

Personally I think he will go and we will look for a budget version, our cloth has been cut for the club we are and size we are. Wouldn’t be surprised to see manning end up there. Full backs a dying position a lot clubs use either top quality players or going 3 x cb.

Comment

Hasn't Manning played at LB ?

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Personally I think he will go and we will look for a budget version, our cloth has been cut for the club we are and size we are. Wouldn’t be surprised to see manning end up there. Full backs a dying position a lot clubs use either top quality players or going 3 x cb.
            Interesting thought. Maybe that’s the ultimate answer for us...3 CBs in the back, peace on the wings, and hungry strikers up front

Comment

Working...
            X