X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

we had one terrell forbes and we got rid
    Forgot about him.
    Club did the right thing then so would be a shame to tarnish our image now.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

he done in uk,if he wants to play he have to go abroad
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

difference between ched evans and adam johnson though is evans' conviction was overturned! even at the time i thought there was a witch hunt out for evans because he was a footballer, i thought at the time that it was wrong to convict him for r*pe and not his mate who also participated in the threesome.

adam johnson on the other hand straight up chose to sleep with a 15 year old girl and was accused of trying to groom other young girls. its not that he slept with her and didn't know how old she was like frank ribery did a few years back when he slept with someone underage. adam johnson straight up made the decision to sleep with an underage girl knowing full well that she was underage because he's a creep. i'm not saying the girl isn't innocent either but adam johnson should have known better, a pro footballer whos good looking can sleep with literally any bird he wants too but he chose to sleep with young girls because he's a pedo and gets off that crap.

i don't care if it meant we'd win promotion if we signed him, i don't want a pedo like that playing for our club and tarnishing our name. as qprjeff said, would you happily work with a pedo? probably not, so why on earth would you be happy supporting one playing for the side? i sure as hell wouldn't be! no way should we bring in someone as disgusting and vile as adam johnson just because he's a good footballer, no farking way!

Comment

football governing body should stop him or any like from playing pro game, if football is supposed to be morally sorted, should not be let any where near to tarnish sport.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He cant play with a ankle monitor anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              difference between ched evans and adam johnson though is evans' conviction was overturned! even at the time i thought there was a witch hunt out for evans because he was a footballer, i thought at the time that it was wrong to convict him for r*pe and not his mate who also participated in the threesome.

adam johnson on the other hand straight up chose to sleep with a 15 year old girl and was accused of trying to groom other young girls. its not that he slept with her and didn't know how old she was like frank ribery did a few years back when he slept with someone underage. adam johnson straight up made the decision to sleep with an underage girl knowing full well that she was underage because he's a creep. i'm not saying the girl isn't innocent either but adam johnson should have known better, a pro footballer whos good looking can sleep with literally any bird he wants too but he chose to sleep with young girls because he's a pedo and gets off that crap.

i don't care if it meant we'd win promotion if we signed him, i don't want a pedo like that playing for our club and tarnishing our name. as qprjeff said, would you happily work with a pedo? probably not, so why on earth would you be happy supporting one playing for the side? i sure as hell wouldn't be! no way should we bring in someone as disgusting and vile as adam johnson just because he's a good footballer, no farking way!
              Perfectly put.
              Will Danaher

Comment

Well said Corbs
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Bit worried about him turning into a goal hanger, especially at the Loft end!!
                  Think he'd prefer the school end

Comment

Most of you lot will remember the rather delightful goings on on here with one previous dodgy fake R's fan who was Fulham and his dodgy quotes regarding paedos. Most of you were up in arms and had slanging matches with him yet some seem willing to let one of them play for our club.
                    Question again.... If you found out one of your friends or workmates was a paedo would you still back them?

Comment

Agree with everything you said here Corbs with regards to Johnsons intent etc. I don't think he actually slept with the girl though. Given half the chance I'm sure the dirty bar steward would have, but I think the conviction was based purely on grooming an underage girl.

Either way, anyone who says we should be looking to sign him needs their head looking at. The club's reputation is more important. Ethics shouldn't be put to one side just because there is an ex-England international available on a free transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Agree with everything you said here Corbs with regards to Johnsons intent etc. I don't think he actually slept with the girl though. Given half the chance I'm sure the dirty bar steward would have, but I think the conviction was based purely on grooming an underage girl.

Either way, anyone who says we should be looking to sign him needs their head looking at. The club's reputation is more important. Ethics shouldn't be put to one side just because there is an ex-England international available on a free transfer.
                        He was found guilty of grooming and one act of penetration (sexual touching) against a girl of 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post

Think he'd prefer the school end
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                          X