• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must be kidding

Comment

We don't want Adams Johnson anywhere near our young fans thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Lksuperhoop View Post
        Football should come into it. Look at Suarez racist and spits all forgotten, Ched Evans playing scoring goals, you telling me he plays few good games for us and all would be forgotten and people on here would be saying what a great signing as won't cost alot if anything and surely would be on wages to high.
        We’ll have to agree to disagree regarding that one.
        As for the comparison with Suarez and Evans, there is no comparison.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Fair enough then, us QPR fans can't agree on everything lol.

Comment

Wouldn't want that ####ing ##### anywhere near the club. He's a dirty sex pest and should be dealt with accordingly. He might be a decent player but the reputational damage to the club outweighs what he could bring to the pitch.

Comment

I understand people's opinions but there's loads of players out there accused of rape just all not come out in press and I know this from good friend of mine so I could forgive and forget for my club for a decent player if he got back to level no he could play.

Comment

Originally posted by Lksuperhoop View Post
                I understand people's opinions but there's loads of players out there accused of rape just all not come out in press and I know this from good friend of mine so I could forgive and forget for my club for a decent player if he got back to level no he could play.
                Do any of them play for us...
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Question you have to ask yourself is would you knowingly want to work with a paedophile? If your answer is no then our players and staff shouldn't have to either.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Do any of them play for us...
                    we had one terrell forbes and we got rid

Comment

SWP when he used go out lot with cashley Cole, and also diakate. All from reliable sources

Comment

Hope he finds it as easy as a "regular" convict to get a job...

Comment

mclaren managed him at boro and gave him his England debut.

Comment

lads he probably not kicked a ball let alone felt a bald jack n danny in 3 years,ok he wont be fat coming out of clink but he deff not going to be a pro again.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

JN in agreement there mate, think he would be a risky signing yeah but if proven on a pay as u play worth it

Comment

most people deserve a second chance,but anything to do with kids u dont. How can football go on a crusade now after ##### coach and then let a convicted sex offender player play again. Ok she prob did not look what 15 but that not point she was. Some of lads these coaches have done prob didnt look under age either but were.
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X