No announcement yet.

Hemed Wants to Go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't matter if Wells or Hemed leave, what we need is prudent and shrewd recruitment. That's what will carry us forward over the next few seasons. When we get a loan in we should be thinking about the next step, who's going to replace them.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      The stats will tell you that Connor Washington scored more goals in his first season then what Wells has for us. That my friends is a FACT.
      Considering we've still got ELEVEN games left that's a reallyyyyy good stat. FACT

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Would rather we look elsewhere in the summer for replacements for Hemed AND Wells.
        Lets look at this again in the summer when we sign?loan no one better if not we may be living with what we have and the under 23s.
        be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post

Lets look at this again in the summer when we sign?loan no one better if not we may be living with what we have and the under 23s.
          be careful what you wish for.
          So essentially as long as we get 2 forwards who can, combined, score more than 12 goals before March then the replacements could be considered to have done better ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

So essentially as long as we get 2 forwards who can, combined, score more than 12 goals before March then the replacements could be considered to have done better ?
            Think smith and smyth would get more than 12, smith on his own if played would get around that or even more
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Hemed unsure over his long-term future

“I came here to help the team, first of all with goals, and as well for my experience, and I will help as much as I can in any way that I can,” he explained.

“Sometimes it’s just to give confidence, to speak with the players, and on the pitch to be the one to lead from the front.”

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...fc-news-110319

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Hemed unsure over his long-term future

“I came here to help the team, first of all with goals, and as well for my experience, and I will help as much as I can in any way that I can,” he explained.

“Sometimes it’s just to give confidence, to speak with the players, and on the pitch to be the one to lead from the front.”

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...fc-news-110319
                Would rather have a striker who scores goals

Comment

In business, if you’re willing to fire your own mother for the good of the company, you’ve got the right mindset. #fullspeedahead #ttfnmum

Comment

Originally posted by Rasclart_smallminority View Post
                    In business, if you’re willing to fire your own mother for the good of the company, you’ve got the right mindset. #fullspeedahead #ttfnmum
                    Eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasclart_smallminority View Post
                      wise words, about as useful as hemed up front tonight

Comment

I’ll drive him wherever he wants to go. Useless W8nker

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

wise words, about as useful as hemed up front tonight
                          Disagree mate, let’s run it up a flag pole and see who salutes it.

Comment

To be fair we didn't help him, what did we create?

Comment

Big lump. Can we get sylla back?

Comment

Worth sticking in a cheeky bid for Mido?

Comment

Working...
                                X