• Show
Clear All

• davieqpr
    replied
    Both have flattered to deceive.

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Neither Hemed or Wells have been consistently prolific throughout their careers and neither will be with the players around them in our current squad.

​​​​​​Neither, however, really wants to be playing for a team who will just avoid relegation to the 3rd tier and if there is any motivational problems with either then, in my opinion of course, we can't really blame them if they were promised something better than this.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    started a topic Hemed Wants to Go...

Hemed Wants to Go...

We were ALL very pumped about this player when he scored in his first game for QPR, and it's not his fault he was out of action for nearly three months. With that said, am I the only one seeing him going through the motions now, like he's already all but checked out? Not sure why really, cause I don't see Tomer getting better offers elsewhere or getting a starting role on his parent team. On the other hand, I've got to say I love Nahki Wells. All hustle all the time, and with a gutty attitude to boot. Will be sorry to see him go, He's a few touches away from being a 15-20 goal scorer for us.
Working...
X