X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megahoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Would rather we look elsewhere in the summer for replacements for Hemed AND Wells.
    Lets look at this again in the summer when we sign?loan no one better if not we may be living with what we have and the under 23s.
    be careful what you wish for.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by JJB View Post
    The stats will tell you that Connor Washington scored more goals in his first season then what Wells has for us. That my friends is a FACT.
    Considering we've still got ELEVEN games left that's a reallyyyyy good stat. FACT

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Doesn't matter if Wells or Hemed leave, what we need is prudent and shrewd recruitment. That's what will carry us forward over the next few seasons. When we get a loan in we should be thinking about the next step, who's going to replace them.

Leave a comment:

• JJB
    replied
    The stats will tell you that Connor Washington scored more goals in his first season then what Wells has for us. That my friends is a FACT.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Beats me why some seem to think that QPR can get a better striker given the financial constraints on the club.
    Maybe because Brentford seem to get very good Championship players for next to nothing year after year ? Particularly goalscorers....

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree. I think both have at times shown they are capable of being good, but a lack of real service has hampered them. Wells has scored a few vital goals but these have dried up recently, however, he is the kind of striker that can go on another purple. Beats me why some seem to think that QPR can get a better striker given the financial constraints on the club.
    Spot on!!

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Unfortunately, any older experienced player who opts to come to us on loan will always have a dubious/chequered stuttering career history... it's not like anyone flying at peak of their powers will rock up here is it? Personally I'd rather give our kids the baton next season and stuff any idea of loans, particularly up front.
    How well have Smyth and Oteh been doing on their loans so far?

I would rather they had been kept and brought on as subs but they were loaned out instead. However, I am not sure that they will be the answer next season.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Both of them suffer from poor service. With an attacking set-up with BOS and Pawel as out and out wingers, I`m sure they would deliver. However with Cameron out and Furlong(still a bit to learn) as a fullback, they both have to concentrate too much on tracking back.
    I agree. I think both have at times shown they are capable of being good, but a lack of real service has hampered them. Wells has scored a few vital goals but these have dried up recently, however, he is the kind of striker that can go on another purple. Beats me why some seem to think that QPR can get a better striker given the financial constraints on the club.

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
    Wow, tough crowd...

Wells has been superb this season, imho, and Id move heaven and earth to sign him...
    no he hasn't ffs

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    Unfortunately, any older experienced player who opts to come to us on loan will always have a dubious/chequered stuttering career history... it's not like anyone flying at peak of their powers will rock up here is it? Personally I'd rather give our kids the baton next season and stuff any idea of loans, particularly up front.
    Agree with you aswell abs, would rather of done that this season aswell.

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    I'd take Wells personally because our financial predicament will not allow us to sign anyone better plus he's done alright for us.
    I agree with you and I thought Hemed did well for us before the injury.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    James Norwood

Leave a comment:

• northampton rs
    replied
    Don’t let the door hit you on the ####, on the way out Mr Hemed.

Leave a comment:

• Clapton is God
    replied
    Would love to see us give John Marquis another chance in the championship.

Proving quite consistent in League One and in a decent side too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X