Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
    Wow, tough crowd...

Wells has been superb this season, imho, and Id move heaven and earth to sign him...
    He hasn't been superb, has he?

Fitted in well for the most part and made a few decent runs/and efforts here and there? Yes, I'd agree but he hasn't been superb.

We won't be fighting to sign him if we can afford the asking price if they want to sell him.

Comment

Paul Smyth is the answer for next season playing off big Smith. Smyth is a very quick player who can finish

Comment

Not bothered about Hamed, adore Nakhi Wells however
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Would love to see us give John Marquis another chance in the championship.

Proving quite consistent in League One and in a decent side too.

Comment

Don’t let the door hit you on the ####, on the way out Mr Hemed.
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

James Norwood

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                I'd take Wells personally because our financial predicament will not allow us to sign anyone better plus he's done alright for us.
                I agree with you and I thought Hemed did well for us before the injury.

Comment

Unfortunately, any older experienced player who opts to come to us on loan will always have a dubious/chequered stuttering career history... it's not like anyone flying at peak of their powers will rock up here is it? Personally I'd rather give our kids the baton next season and stuff any idea of loans, particularly up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Unfortunately, any older experienced player who opts to come to us on loan will always have a dubious/chequered stuttering career history... it's not like anyone flying at peak of their powers will rock up here is it? Personally I'd rather give our kids the baton next season and stuff any idea of loans, particularly up front.
                    Agree with you aswell abs, would rather of done that this season aswell.
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                      Wow, tough crowd...

Wells has been superb this season, imho, and Id move heaven and earth to sign him...
                      no he hasn't ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Both of them suffer from poor service. With an attacking set-up with BOS and Pawel as out and out wingers, I`m sure they would deliver. However with Cameron out and Furlong(still a bit to learn) as a fullback, they both have to concentrate too much on tracking back.
                        I agree. I think both have at times shown they are capable of being good, but a lack of real service has hampered them. Wells has scored a few vital goals but these have dried up recently, however, he is the kind of striker that can go on another purple. Beats me why some seem to think that QPR can get a better striker given the financial constraints on the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          How well have Smyth and Oteh been doing on their loans so far?

I would rather they had been kept and brought on as subs but they were loaned out instead. However, I am not sure that they will be the answer next season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree. I think both have at times shown they are capable of being good, but a lack of real service has hampered them. Wells has scored a few vital goals but these have dried up recently, however, he is the kind of striker that can go on another purple. Beats me why some seem to think that QPR can get a better striker given the financial constraints on the club.
                            Spot on!!

QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Beats me why some seem to think that QPR can get a better striker given the financial constraints on the club.
                              Maybe because Brentford seem to get very good Championship players for next to nothing year after year ? Particularly goalscorers....

Comment

The stats will tell you that Connor Washington scored more goals in his first season then what Wells has for us. That my friends is a FACT.

Comment

Working...
                                X