• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanns View Post
    Cameron and Rangel back soon so
    watch us roar up the table.
    That’s all we keep hearing, back soon !
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Cameron is the closest to fitness but yet is ineligible in the next game so neither will play in the next one it seems either

Comment

Amazing how a denfensive midfielder is the answer to our problems. This role should be expertly covered by Hall. As far as Rangel is concerned, injury is mormal for players at the end of their careers.

Comment

There is ZERO game plan. We sit back and time waste against EVERY team . It’s hard to watch . Everyone saying we are overreaching when in reality we aren’t - we should be at least 12th . We have good players that 1 aren’t trying and 2 are being guided by a tactically inept fool. JN

Comment

I’ve definitely noticed the Time Wasting, we seem to have become very good at it . NR
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

We seem to really lack pace, every team plays through balls to run on to such as the one they missed in the 1st half, I can't remember the last goal or even chance we had from our fast forward running on to a ball slotted behind their defence! Of course this could be and indication of how slow our defenders are as well!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                I’ve definitely noticed the Time Wasting, we seem to have become very good at it . NR
                I disagree. We don’t do it that well , and I feel it puts us under more pressure . JN

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  We seem to really lack pace, every team plays through balls to run on to such as the one they missed in the 1st half, I can't remember the last goal or even chance we had from our fast forward running on to a ball slotted behind their defence! Of course this could be and indication of how slow our defenders are as well!
                  That is so true. Players with pace are needed for next season.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

If we think we have problems now wait until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      If we think we have problems now wait until next year.
                      Disagree. Next year we'll have a squad stuffed with talented pacey youngsters with invaluable first team experience whilst out on loan.

Won't we?

Comment

Working...
                      X